Fri, 26th June 2020
6 week locum role with the possibility of extension
ASAP start – Ideally Wednesday June 1st
Great locum rates paid
Community based role providing Physiotherapy services to elderly clients within their homes. 6 week locum role with high possibility of extensio
About the Role:
A large Not For Profit in Victoria is seeking applications from Physiotherapist’s for a contract position based in the Bayside area of Melbourne. This position is a locum role that will run for an initial 6 weeks with the opportunity for extension.
You will work within a multidisciplinary team providing a person – centred holistic approach to clients within funding agreements within the community. Pool cars are available for candidates that do not have access to a vehicle.
Your role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Assessment, diagnosis and prevention
- Management of a variety of different health conditions
- Acute and Chronic MSK conditions
- Create goal directed care plans for clients
- Full registration with AHPRA
- Tertiary qualifications in Physiotherapy
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Australian driving Licence
*** This position is only suitable to candidates that are fully registered with AHPRA!
To apply online, forward your resume by using the ‘Apply for job’ button, alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Holly Gilson on 02 9003 4907 or email me on Holly.Gilson@marsrecruitment.com.au
Only successful candidates will be contacted about this role.