Wed, 2nd December 2020
Exciting position available for a Senior Manager to join a well known NGO in the Southern Suburbs at a medium sized facility!
Mars Healthcare in Perth are currently recruiting for a superb senior leadership position for a well known Aged Care organisation in the Southern Suburbs.
About the role
This role would ideally suit someone who is an experienced and seasoned Facility Manager who is looking to utilise their years of experience within a progressive organisation. You will be passionate about providing quality care to all patients as well as actively supporting and working cohesively with the clinical care team. You will also have a sound knowledge and understanding of budgets and management within an Aged Care facility.
Other duties include:
- Extensive people management
- Change management
- Building and developing a great working environment for your team members
- Overseeing residents assessments and care programmes within the home
- Assisting with staff recruitment, roster management and staff education and training
- Lead, coach and mentor senior staff members
- Attend regular management meetings
- Be able to provide specialist advice on key clinical issues and assist with achieving and maintaining accreditation
- Liaising with the Executive leadership team in identifying any training needs for the clinical care staff
- Facilitate and coordinate high volumes of new resident admissions
- Oversee all staff appraisals and performance management
- Previous management experience within an aged care facility
- Advanced experience within ACFI
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Monitoring and controlling budgets
- Strong knowledge of policies and procedures
- Excellent problem solving skills
- A high level of interpersonal skills
- Current police check within the last 6 months or willing to obtain
- Great salary package + salary packaging + super + other added benefits
- Free on-site parking
- Permanent position with excellent development opportunities
- Excellent working environment
- Friendly and supportive team
How to apply
If you feel this position is for you, then please click the ‘APPLY’ now button today or contact Jenna Fennell on 08 6465 4693 for a confidential conversation or email me on Jenna.Fennell@marsrecruitment.com.au for more details.