MARS Healthcare are currently in search of experienced Midwives to take up flexible length contracts in Regional Victoria.
The Hospital provides a range of Acute Services including Emergency, Maternity, Intensive Care, General Medicine and Surgery, Medical Imaging, Pathology, Dialysis, Mental Health (Inpatient and community services) and a range of Ambulatory Services.
About the role
Seeking a RM that is a capable and competent Midwife in all areas of midwifery.
Benefits and perks
- Above average agency rates – up to $80 per hour on weekdays
- Choice of working unlimited hours
- Subsidised or fully paid accommodation and flights
- Supportive management team
- Future start dates available
Skills and experience
- AHPRA Registration as a RM
- Australian experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to work under pressure
- Hold a current police check
- Commit to a minimum of 2 weeks
If you feel this position is for you, please click the ‘APPLY’ button today or contact Linda Cominetti on 08 6465 4693 or email me on [email protected] for more details.