One of Australia’s leading Business platforms is seeking a B2B sales rep to boost its business and drive sales.
- Lead the Sydmeu Sales arm
- Uphold our core values of Community, Challenge, Courage and togetherness
- Quickly identify opportunities for Sales growth and assist in executing strategies
- Effective negotiation and decision-making abilities
- Manage your own time with uncapped commission structure
Successfull candidates will have:
- 2+ Years business to business sales experience
- Experience working with SME’s
- Excellent cmmunication and verbal skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team
- Full working rights in Australia
Apply below, or submit your resume to [email protected]
Partnerships and Business Development Manager
- Permanent full-time role paying $80k – 90k + super + commission.
- Iconic entertainment/advertising company with a down to earth team.
- Located in Melbourne’s inner suburbs with flexibility to work from home.
About the company:
My client is a leading entertainment and rewards company headquartered in Sydney. This company have been providing rewards and lifestyle benefits to consumers in Australia and New Zealand for almost 30 years, as well as offering businesses the opportunity to generate growth and attract consumers.
This company places high value on helping others through offering savings to consumers and providing fundraising opportunities for non-profits and charities.
About the role:
Reporting to the Partnerships General Manager, you will have the opportunity to utilise your sales expertise to generate new business and ensure client retention.
Your roles and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
– Utilise your strong interpersonal and negotiation skills to generate new business.
– Communicate the value proposition to potential customers;
– Develop sales strategies and execute on these
– Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and manage multiple decision makers throughout the sales cycle.
– Goal oriented with excellent sales skills
– Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal;
– Ability to build rapport with customers
– Proactive, adaptable and ability to juggle conflicting priorities and meet deadlines.
How to apply:
To apply to this role, please click ‘apply now’. If you would like to know more about the role, please email [email protected]
What you’ll be doing
Due to growth, this commercial business based in Hawthorne East require an appointment setter to join their thriving team. This is a part time role, 15 – 20 hours p week.
In this role, the Appointment Setter will call prospective clients to book in cleaning services.
Initially a contract, this role has the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate.
Candidates will need to meet the following criteria:
- B2B outbound lead generation or telemarketing experience.
- Be highly motivated, hardworking and can work autonomously.
- Excellent phone manner and able to handle a vast array of potential clientele.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) skills.
Benefits to you:
- Temporary role with view to go permanent
- Full-time hours
- Immediate start
At Mars, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply via the link, or alternatively contact Sophie Roper on 0431 437 307 or [email protected]
Please note that due to the number of applications only successful applicants will be contacted.