$75,000 to $100,000
Thu, 23rd June 2022
A market leader in the insurance space is seeking a Marketing Communications Executive to help aid its marketing and communication plans.
My client is a market leader in the insurance space and they are seeking a Marketing Communications Executive to help them to strategise and execute across their marketing and communications planning across the Australian region.
With CBD located offices, a great company culture that encourages learning, development and flexibility in the workplace you’d be joining a team on the up. This is a role for years, the tenure of the team is over 5 years on average which is testament to the draw of the business.
They need someone driven, passionate and ready to learn. All you need is a proven history of marketing communications and a desire to succeed.
Role and responsibilities:
- Developing communications/content across all areas of the business (B2B/B2C), including email templates, newsletters, blog content, social media posts, tools/handouts, or presentations
- Storytelling of our client claims experiences including written material, video content and email templates
- Project based work which can include writing video scripts, developing campaign content and PR
- Provide marketing support for events that our sales team attend and run internally
- Strategic thinking on how best to maximise the impact of new tools and content
- Work closely with the client care team to continually improve and build on our customer communications strategy
Successful candidates will have:
- 3+ years’ experience in Marketing and/or Communications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications or similar (Preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce and Pardot preferred
- Full working rights in Australia
Apply below, or submit your resume to [email protected]