$75,000 to $100,000
Tue, 3rd May 2022
Work with a well known brand here in Perth to cover a range of functions within hospitality. Communication skills and business partnering are key!
Mars have partnered with a hospitality major and this role will suit an outgoing, personable and sporty accountant. We are looking for someone who will assist within month end accounting and financial reporting for the company reporting directly into the FC and CFO.
- Provide timely and accurate month end reporting.
- Lead event finance & settlements including ticketing, corporate hospitality, merchandise, and event costs.
- Preparation of BAS & FBT returns.
- Provide budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis various departments.
- Business partnering with stakeholders and internal divisions.
- Assist with the annual financial reporting and audit process.
- CA/CPA are desirable but not essential.
- Experience with hospitality finance is an advantage.
- 3-5 years of finance and accounting experience.
- Ability to business partner across fiance, commercial and operations teams.
- Clear and confident communication both written and verbal.