Senior Management Accountant
Thu, 3rd September 2020
Fantastic opportunity to join a leading Financial Services firm and contribute and add value within the wider team.
MARS Recruitment are currently partnering with a leading Financial Services firm in their search for a Senior Management Accountant/Manager to join their team initially on a 6 month contract, and potentially longer to contribute and add value within their wider FP&A team. This is a fantastic opportunity that would suit an individual who is looking to rejoin the workforce and get started in a new role with a leading and household name within the Australian market.
- Budgeting & forecasting on a monthly basis
- Preparation of accounting journals, analysis of costs and departmental overheads ensuring values are correct and accounted for in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist with monthly reporting requirements, including variance analysis
- Assist with analysis and reporting key cost, volume, performance, and efficiency measures for the business unit.
- Assist the Business Unit with alignment to Group business report preparation including consolidation of inputs on financial and non-financial measures and trends
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management reports
- Debtors Analysis/Movement and other reports as required
- Ensure compliance with relevant financial policies & procedures
- Assist with completion of divisional cash flow forecasting and monitoring project cash performance
- CA/CPA Qualified
- Previous expeirence in a similar role – Management Accounting/FP&A
- Financial Services experience would be advantageous, but not essential
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal