Senior Management Accountant
Mon, 25th January 2021
Senior Management Accountant / 6 month contract / Mining / $120 – $140k + / Immediate start
MARS are currently working with a reputable mining producer to recruit an experienced management accountant based in their Perth office initially on a contract basis that has strong view of becoming permanent.
This position would suit a high-level management accountant with recent mining experience that is looking to enhance their skills with a high performing team and be supported by a well-respected finance manager.
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be involved with financial and management reporting in addition to some analytical work and liaising with operations.
- Management reporting
- Month end journals
- Budget preparation
- Financial Analysis
- Cashflow forecasting
- Maintaining fixed asset register
- Liaising with operations and explaining financials to non-accounting staff
- CA/CPA qualified or equivalent
- Experience in the mining industry, preferably with a producer
- Advanced excel skills is essential for this role
- Experience with SAP is preferred
- Able to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Available on short notice
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this role then please follow the link, or if you have already met with someone at Mars then please send an up to date copy of your CV.
Please note, due to the number of applications only successful applicants will be contacted.