$75,000 to $100,000
Mon, 12th April 2021
Superb opportunity to join a growing international financial services brand and help to grow their marketing presence among prospective customers
My client, a global fintech on an aggressive growth trajectory is looking to hire a Marketing Specialist to join the local Australian office whilst having scope of the APAC strategy.
The business offers many perks including modern Barangaroo offices, flexible working patterns, great team culture and bonus incentive. You’ll be working in a Marketing team that has culture at its very heart and focuses on bringing the best out in its employees.
The role is initially a 12 month fixed term contract, however with the growth and scope of the business there may be opportunities for retention.
Role and responsibilites:
- Work with the APAC Marketing Manager to deliver annual marketing and communication plans, ensuring alignment of marketing campaigns with business and brand objectives.
- Ownership of all marketing for Australia and New Zealand regions including campaign planning, delivery, communications, PR, collateral and material, sponsorship, website management, tactical and creative – ensuring these are engaging, drive performance and within set brand guidelines.
- End-to-end planning and management of marketing initiatives across product launches/platform updates, client activation and retention across retail brand.
- Assist in the launch of new website content as driven by APAC digital and UK web dev teams, ensure website content is accurate and localised
- Where relevant, brief and manage campaign media plans alongside media agencies to determine optimal channel and brand mix.
- Build and deliver relevant and engaging campaign content with the assistance of in-house technical experts.
- Coordinate client email communications and ensure client facing teams are aware of all outgoing communication tactics for client consistency. Build, localise and deliver education content – ebooks, seminars, webinars, as required. Reporting and utilising past learnings to drive future strategies.
- Ensure relevant segmentation of client databases to ensure targeted campaigns.
- Build relationships and collaborate with a wide network of stakeholders
- Annual campaign budget planning, tracking and management, ensuring it is allocated properly to meet performance targets.
- Day-to-day reporting and budget management to ensure campaigns are optimised to drive performance.
- Ongoing optimisation and reporting of all campaigns including detailed monthly and quarterly reports on campaign performance – how they performed against set KPIs and stakeholder recommendations for ongoing distribution.
- Review competitor activities; stay up to date with digital advertising and marketing best practice/innovation to ensure business is placed ahead of other providers in achieving business goals.
- Design and build periodic client surveys and distribute results accordingly.
To be successful:
- Experience in marketing planning, execution of both ATL and BTL advertising tactics and client lifecycle management.
- Experience working in a complex, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent relationship management & collaboration skills – experience working with remote stakeholders preferred.
- Strong organisational and project management skills.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Experience working with agencies in the delivery of high performing digital campaigns.
- Experience using website CMS and email distribution software.
- Hands on, delivery driven, can do attitude. Ability to take initiative and work autonomously.
- Tertiary educated in marketing discipline
- At least 3 years’ experience in generalist/campaign marketing roles