Sun, 28th July 2019
$100,000 – $110,000 pa plus super
3 month contract | Immediate start | Possible extension
Varied role – Financial and Management Accounting
3 month temporary assignment for an experienced Financial Accountant/Management Accountant with our client, a multinational organisation based in CBD
Our client is a successful multinational organisation with a diverse portfolio of project work and industry specialisations. Due to extended leave, there is a requirement for a Financial Accountant/Management Accountant to join their finance team on a 3 month contract basis.
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Management accounting and reporting
- Reconciliations, accruals and journals
- P&L review
- Forecasting and some analysis
- BAS and FBT
- Assisting Finance Manager with adhoc duties.
To be successful you will need to be:
- CA/CPA/CIMA qualified
- Experience within engineering, construction or similar industries
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Experience liaising with internal stakeholders
If you are seeking a new contract opportunity, please apply using the “Apply Now” link above or if you have already met with someone at MARS then please send an up to date copy of your CV. For a discussion on this or other contract opportunities, please call Cara Carrodus CPA on 08 6315 3611 or email direct at email@example.com
Please note, due to the number of applications only successful applicants will be contacted.