$50,000 to $75,000
Fri, 4th January 2019
An Assistant Accountant is required for an organisation in North Sydney. Opporunity to learn reporting skills and gain experience within FS.
This opportunity would suit an Assistant Accountant with 1-2 years of experience looking for a step up and the chance to learn new skills within a small but established Financial Services organisation.
The company offers a good culture with real opportunities for progression and training.
- Processing accounts payable invoices and payments in an accurate and timely manner
- Process credit card and expense reimbursements in an accurate and timely manner
- Process accounts receivable invoicing and receipts in an accurate and timely manner
- Undertake bank account reconciliations and process general ledger transactions
- Maintain and monitor the fixed asset register
- Process accrual and prepayment journals and other month end adjusting journals and take accounts to monthly trial balance stage
- Prepare with BAS, IAS and FBT preparations and lodgements
- Assist with Annual tax return work papers and lodgement
- Prepare monthly profit and loss and balance sheet statements and other management reporting
- Assist CFO with statutory and regulatory reporting
- Responsibility for preparing elements of the annual budgeting process and other financial forecasts and analysis
- General financial administrative support to the executive team
- Compliance and application of financial control policies and procedures
- Adherence to delegations of authority upon approval by the CFO, ensuring such delegations are applied across ASL.
- Other tasks as directed by the CFO
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role
- Willingness to learn, good communication skills and a team player
- MYOB experience beneficial
Senior Consultant – Finance and Accounting
02 9003 4916