Less than $50,000
Fri, 30th August 2019
My client are seeking a dynamic and switched on individual for a technical Trust Accounts role
Our client is a leading provider of data and analytics services in Australasia and is currently looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager this role will see you undertake:
- Trust account reconciliation
- Monthly trust account reconciliation reporting
- Recording/Receipting payments
- Preparation of cheques for trust account for deposition.
- Preparation of documentation and other requirements for annual trust account audit.
- Liaising with auditors/bank regarding annual trust account audits
- Support the Finance Manager with month-end reporting requirements.
- Preparation of accruals
This role will see you assisting in the financial accounting function for our client in line with relevant corporate policies and external legislation.
This role would be suitable for someone with a high level of experience with trust account reconciliations and journals. Ideally someone who is working towards a professional qualification and ideally has exposure to the systems of Affinity, Great plains, Mercantile and Microsoft office. Also someone with great soft skills who is able to develop and nurture relationships as well as work well under pressure. We are in a position to only consider people with legal accounting background who understands the responsibility of trust accounting.
If this sounds like the next career move for yourself or you would be interested in having a confidential chat, please click apply now, or call Brendan Blewitt on (03) 9448 3014.