Mon, 29th March 2021
Part time contract role for Accounts payable with immediate start.
Our client is currently seeking a Accounts Payable Officer to join their team on a part time contract basis (3 days per week)
The Accounts Payable Officer will be responsible for the following duties:
- High volume end-to-end Accounts Payable
- Managing supplier queries
- Monitoring payments and expenditures
- Processing staff expenses
- Managing historical records
- Data Entry
- Assisting the Transnational Finance Manager with ad-hoc financial tasks
- Mining background essential.
- PRONTO experience essential.
- Self-motivated and works well in a team
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for this role then please follow the link, or if you have already met with someone at Mars then please send an up to date copy of your CV.
Please note, due to the number of applications only successful applicants will be contacted.