$50,000 to $75,000
Tue, 14th September 2021
Join an established, growing stable business offering working from home arrangements for a 12 month period, opportunity to get permanent.
Our client is a large scale, national organisation that is currently in a growth phase despite the current market challenges. Boasting a wide portfolio of products they are a well known & respected brand.
The Role & Responsibilities
Due to a mix of growth, movement & natural attrition our client is seeking hands on, dedicated Accounts Officer to join them initially on a fixed term, however a genuine permanent opportunity exists for the right individual.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Accounts Payable full function
- Payment allocations and invoicing
- Weekly, fortnightly and monthly reporting as required;
- Maintain customer accounts and information;
- Dealing with supplier
- Payment runs
- Processing of customer credit claims;
- Handling account queries – internal/external;
- Assisting with bank reconciliations and resolving discrepancies; and
- Process payments, credit notes and refunds.
- Account reconciliations
The Successful Candidate
Within the context of the role described above, the ideal applicant will be someone who has the following experiences:
- You will have proven experience working within a Accounts Officer role within a medium – large scale organisation;
- You will exhibit exceptional communication skills and personality wise will be articulate, positive, energetic and optimistic; and
- Prior experience working on a ERP system, cloud based ideally.
- Immediately available
- Working from home available
- Good excel skills