In this role, you will work collaboratively in a global team and participate in all aspects of the software life cycle. You will partner directly with stakeholders to understand requirements, discuss solutions and manage scope, as well as design, build and run a global data platform using Python and Java stacks on AWS.
You will have the opportunity to own a greenfield system used across the middle and back office around the world and introduce new technologies within the team and encourage innovation. In addition, you will leverage best practices around testing, security and performance considering firm guidelines.
This is all brand-new build building out a new data platform to sore all the data for my clients global asset management team.
This is a cloud native environment working on a range of new technologies.
Storage of global scale Data.
This involves high level stakeholder management.
To be considered for this role ideally you will have the following –
- strong track record of success with large scale cloud native systems, technical coaching, communicating with senior stakeholders and delivering projects on time
- significant development experience in a Java and/or Python focused on data and APIs
- strong understanding of data and data integration concepts (SQL, data governance, enterprise patterns)
- proven problem-solving skills and the ability to independently propose new solutions
- experience with development best practices (TDD/BDD, CI/CD and other DevSecOps concepts)
- knowledge of APIs and related concepts (OData, GraphQL, API Gateways, OAuth, Swagger, etc.)
- an understanding of UI/UX development specifically SPAs and frameworks (React, Vue, Angular etc.) and related tools such as TypeScript, Webpack, Grunt/Gulp or NPM would be beneficial.
The team is based in America, India and Sydney and they need an additional engineer for Sydney.
This is a unique and innovative opportunity where you can own/scope the project from initial stages and deliver required results on a global scale.
To apply for this role please send your resume in word format to – [email protected] or to learn more about this please contact Simon on 9003 4921 or 0402 751 247