Our client is a large not-for-profit organisation that is well-known around Victoria. They are looking for an Occupational Therapist to join their team on a permanent basis, ideally full time in their Glen Waverly and Bayswater office. Part time may be considered for the right candidate. There are also positions available in the SE of Melbourne, for the right candidate.
You will provide specialist Early Intervention services in the community to children between the ages of 0-10. This involves following a person cantered, strengths-based approach. You will work closely with the current growing MDT inclusive of Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists, Early Education Teachers, Psychologist’s and a Physiotherapist to provide the best outcome for children and their families.
I have placed multiple into this team and have had fantastic feedback from them, of which are all still present in the role.
Your roles and responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide group and individual assessments in the clinic, schools, child care, and kindergarten
- Assist children and their families and schools to develop, plan and evaluate OT services that reflect their needs.
- Appropriate liaison with other members of the multi-disciplinary team to ensure the best course of treatment is being implemented.
- Full salary sacrifice
- 1 week of study leave annually
- Flexible and family friendly working environment
- Laptop and phone provided
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Discount on childcare
- Very supportive and friendly team
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy
- FULL AHPRA registration
- Experience working with children and their families
- Recent police clearance and WWC or willingness to obtain
- Australian drivers’ licence and own a reliable vehicle
To apply online, forward your resume by using the ‘Apply for job’ button, alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Holly Gilson on 02 9003 4907 or [email protected]
Only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted about this role.