MARS Healthcare are currently in search of a Physiotherapist to join a leading private organisation.
Our client are looking for a Physiotherapist to join their growing practice. They are a multidisciplinary team that includes: Physiotherapists, Podiatrists, Psychologists, Dietitians and Personal Trainers
The Physiotherapist role is to provide clinical assessment and treatment of various musculoskeletal and pain related conditions, best practice approaches, innovative solutions, and commitment to the customer regarding their health outcomes. Identify local areas of need relating developing programs targeted groups of clients. Undertake health promotion activities as required and contribute to the promotion of the service to relevant groups in the local community.
Responsibilities and Expectations
- Provide clinical assessment and treatment of various musculoskeletal and pain related conditions
- Be committed to the health outcomes of the patient, rebooking, and servicing them as required to achieve their outcome.
- Provide high level customer service to customers at all times.
- Keep professional notes up to date and thorough as per legal requirements.
- Ensure all communication to doctors, insurance companies and third-party suppliers is up to date.
- Provide assessments for personal training clients as required.
- Undertake health promotion activities
- Contribute to the promotion of the service to relevant groups
- Attend community events including local meetings, sports group meetings and pain group meetings.
- Comply with the policies and procedures, practices and organisational goals and objectives
- Attendance at all staff group and individual meetings.
- Maintain communication with other practitioners of the multi discipline team regarding shared clients.
- Participate in the growth the physiotherapy clinic.
Qualifications and Registration
- Bachelor’s degree in Physiotherapy or equivalent studies
- Australian Physiotherapy Council and approved by AHPRA for registration
- Personal Public Indemnity Insurance
- Police Check
What’s on Offer?
Not only will you enjoy working within a cohesive multi-disciplinary team, but you will also receive structure and support from Director level down. You can also be offered clinical supervision.
There is onsite parking and a superb salary package of $70k – $95k + Super + additional incentives. (Salary is negotiable for the right person)
If you feel this is the role for you, please click on the ‘APPLY’ button without delay or contact Emilie on [email protected] for a confidential conversation.