MARS Recruitment are recruiting for a passionate and vibrant Occupational Therapist to join an international organisation that strives to reduce and eliminate barriers for those with physical, sensory, psychological and learning disabilities.
This exciting opportunity will be based in their brand new Werribee clinic and will see you providing services to clients within the clinic and in the community. The split will be roughly 70% clinic and about 30% community, visiting clients in their own environment.
This office is a new clinic and it requires a Senior Occupational Therapist that will be able to set up the OT services for the office. The ideal applicant will have lots of ideas to bring to the table for the set up of the Occupational Therapy rooms. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to be able to run with their ideas as to how they want the set up and the team to look and be supported by management.
This role is a Senior role and will have opportunity to progress into a Team Leader position as the team grows and further OT’s are recruited into the team. Management are flown to Sydney annually for the Christmas party and have annual retreats for training and collaboration between managers to share ideas and brainstorm for the busniness.
This organisation is passionate about assisting individuals recognise their true potential, they offer an attentive and efficient therapy support and assist millions of people worldwide navigate through life’s challenges.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing a caseload of participants and design therapy programs to work towards a collaborative outcome.
- Effectively assess participants functional capacity including physical and psychological abilities through clinical assessment.
- Can utilise clinical skills and professional opinion to develop participant centred goals specific to the client’s circumstances.
- Working alongside Support Coordinator’s and Customer Support Team to ensure participants needs are met.
- Deliver educational sessions to clients participating in health education programs and in-service education in areas relevant to occupational therapy service provision as required.
- Incorporate a holistic and tailored approach to therapy to ensure collaborative goals are met.
- Ability to connect with various organisations and external Stakeholders.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary up to 110K + incentives.
- Flexible working hours – part time and full time available.
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Friendly, diverse team environment that focuses on a family orientated approach to work.
- External wellbeing support.
- The ability to grow and progress in a supportive environment!
- Be part of an international organisation that values integrity, unity and respect the rights of all individuals.
As the successful candidate, you will have
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy
- Registration with AHPRA
- Ability to work independantly as well as integrate with the welcoming team
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Current VIC driver’s license and own vehicle.
- To hold a first aid certificate or be willing to obtain.
- Current Working with Children Check, NDIS and Police Check.
- Full vaccinated against COVID-19
To apply online, forward your resume by using the ‘Apply for job’ button, alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Holly Gilson on 0413 645 737 or email me on [email protected]