A leading independent investment and advisory group servicing top-tier clients across Australia & New Zealand. They maintain a formidable reputation working some of the largest & most complex transactions in the M&A markets.
Spearhead the execution function of a high-performing teams, working closely with analysts and other associates as well as supporting the senior bankers. Manage the full life cycle of transactional execution including preparing marketing pitches, reviewing, and formulating financial analysis, preparing, and presenting internal committee memoranda and client presentations. You will have strong function skills in the major areas of investment banking and will demonstrate the ability to become a senior officer who can originate and execute his/her own transactions.
Your level in the firm, will depend on how much experience you bring to the table. We can consider Associates II, & III hires at this time. You will be a high achiever with top academics (high distinction average) from a reputable University. To be successful in this role you will have a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Post graduate qualification or working towards: CFA, Masters (desirable)
- Strong financial modelling skills and can manage the development of models and valuation analysis
- The ability to coordinate project deliverables and run due diligence processes with senior bankers
- Solid understanding of the transaction cycle process and be execution oriented
- Impeccable communication details with the ability to converse effectively with senior professionals
- Self-starter, highly motivated, and able to work independently
- Enthusiasm, creativity, and have excellent interpersonal skills
- Personal integrity, initiative, and leadership qualities
- Commercial instinct and ability to perform under pressure with tight deadlines
- Extraordinarily high level of focus and pride on quality of work including attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
How to apply
To confirm your interest and to learn more about these unique openings then click “apply” now. For a confidential discussion about your career and to learn more about opportunities in corporate advisory & private equity across Australia then please contact [email protected]