About the Role:
A large Not For Profit in Victoria is seeking applications from Physiotherapist’s for a contract position based in the Bayside area of Melbourne. This position can be either full time or part time permanent, but also open to shorter term locum contracts also.
New Graduates welcome to apply, support and training available form the Allied Health manager and Senior Physiotherapist’s within the company.
You will work within a multidisciplinary team providing a person – centred holistic approach to clients within funding agreements within the community. Pool cars are available for candidates that do not have access to a vehicle.
Your role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Assessment, diagnosis and prevention
- Management of a variety of different health conditions
- Acute and Chronic MSK conditions
- Create goal directed care plans for clients
- Full registration with AHPRA
- Tertiary qualifications in Physiotherapy
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Australian driving Licence
- Full salary packaging options available
- Competitive pay rates
- Annual CPD allowance as well as regular in house PD
- Support and training from the senior Allied Health Manager
- Pool cars available for use
- Open to working holiday visa – 6 month FTC available
*** This position is only suitable to candidates that are fully registered with AHPRA!
To apply online, forward your resume by using the ‘Apply for job’ button, alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Holly Gilson on 02 9003 4907 or email me on [email protected]
Only successful candidates will be contacted about this role.