Seeking applications from Occupational Therapist’s for an immediate start 6-week contract with potential to extend. The role does have potential to become a permanent position for the right person.
You will visit elderly clients in their homes in the Bayside area of Melbourne providing Occupational Therapy/ home package Services.
About the role:
Your roles and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Environmental, functional, and cognitive assessments.
- Rehabilitation and reconditioning
- Equipment Prescription
- Home Modifications
- Falls prevention program
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy
- Registration with AHPRA
- Experience with minor home modifications essential
- Australian Driving licence
- Great communication skills
- Flexible and family friendly working environment
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- New Graduates welcome to apply
- Full time or part time opportunity
- Support and training available for more junior therapist’s
To apply online, forward your resume by using the ‘Apply for job’ button, alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Holly Gilson on 02 9003 4907 or email me on [email protected]