Seeking applications from Occupational Therapist’s for an immediate start on going contract with high potential to become permanent. Training and on going support will be provided, New Grads are welcome and encouraged to apply.
You will visit elderly clients in their homes in the Bayside area of Melbourne providing Occupational Therapy/ home care package services. No NDIS work.
About the role:
Your roles and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Environmental, functional, and cognitive assessments.
- Rehabilitation and reconditioning
- Equipment Prescription
- Home Modifications
- Falls prevention program
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy
- Registration with AHPRA
- Experience with minor home modifications essential
- Australian Driving licence
- Great communication skills
- Flexible and family friendly working environment
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- New Graduates welcome to apply
- Full time or part time opportunity
- Support and training available for more junior therapist’s
To apply online, forward your resume by using the ‘Apply for job’ button, alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Holly Gilson on 02 9003 4907 or email me on [email protected]