An exciting opportunity has come up for a New Graduate or experienced Physiotherapist’s to join a private practice in Melbourne’s Northern suburbs. You will be joining a team of 5 highly skilled and qualified Physiotherapist’s that are looking for the next addition to their team.
This position is a full time 3 month contract opportunity, but can also be part time depending on your availability. For the right person, this role has opportunity to extend, or potentially become permanent.
About the role:
Your roles and responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide an evidence-based approach to client assessment and treatment in a private practice setting
- Be responsible for your own clinical caseload including the following:
- Aged Care
- Ensure that all client notes and documentation are kept up to date and organised
- Fully equipped practice with Pilates and a gym on site with specialist equipment
- Up to 90K + super + a fantastic bonus structure
- Join a very highly skilled team with a wealth of knowledge to share
- Flexible working environment
- Opportunity to work a caseload within your interest and skills
- Mentoring and ongoing professional development
- No strict KPI’s or targets
- Fantastic communication and teamwork
- Tertiary qualifications in Physiotherapy
- Australian Police clearance
- Australian drivers’ licence and access to a reliable vehicle
- Full registration with AHPRA
- Full working rights in Australia
To apply online, forward your resume by using the “apply for job” button, alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Holly Gilson on 0413 645 737 or [email protected]
Only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted about this role.