A dynamic 3 partner firm with a focus on client services in the Eastern Suburbs, our client is seeking a Junior accountant to join their team of hard working professionals.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include
- Preparation of financial accounts for Companies, Trusts, Partnerships, Superannuation funds and Individuals
- Preparation and lodgement of income tax returns, BAS, IAS and FBT
- General accounting and bookkeeping
- Liaising with the ATO
- Client facing engagements
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- at least 12 months experience in professional practice accounting
- Willingness to study CA or CPA
- High written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft office skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- The right to work full time in Australia
This dedicated team pride themselves on providing their clients with the highest level of service using cutting edge technology and practice systems, with a focus on Cloud accounting.
If this exciting opportunity sounds right for you, apply now!