My client is currently on the lookout for a Podiatrist to join their private practice based in Como.
Your new role will be to provide podiatric care to patients who come into their clinic.
Overall goal is to strengthen foot health by working as part of team whilst providing exceptional customer care and best practice!
Responsibilities will include:
- Dedicated podiatry rooms equipped to offer the full suite of podiatry services
- Multi-disciplinary team of allied health professionals to collaborate with and learn from
- Strong mentoring and professional development opportunities encompassing clinical and non-clinical aspects of your practice
- Structured career pathways – pave your own future with the right balance of progressive opportunities including clinical seniority, education, research, and management.
- An attractive remuneration package that rewards your success at each stage
- Professional Development fund
- Strong external and internal referral pathways
An experienced clinician, you love to make a difference in the lives of Australians by working with them to improve their foot function and mobility. You will have the ability to work autonomously, you also thrive building relationships and enjoy contributing professionally to a multidisciplinary environment. You are driven to improve your skills and scope of practice to benefit yourself and the patients you are caring for. You will also have a relevant tertiary degree and full registration with AHPRA.
Whats on offer?
You get to be apart of a great clinic super close to the CBD. My client is a well renowned private practice which provide fantastic position development and great work/life flexibility
What to do now?
If you feel this is the position for you, then please click on the ‘APPLY’ button without delay or contact Chris Antartis 0406 083 702 or email [email protected]
MARS Recruitment are currently in search of an experienced Speech Pathologist to join a dynamic, wide-ranging and committed national therapy services organisation. Due to their excellent reputation and ongoing demand for their services, they are currently in search of an experienced Speech Pathologist to join their team on a permanent, full time basis in southern suburbs of Perth.
Our client specialises in supporting children and young adults to develop motor, cognitive and language skills, as well as assisting them to develop emotionally and socially. Our client believes in a holistic approach and work with families to ensure the therapy services are as inclusive as possible.
Duties and responsibilities will include.
- Develop holistic therapy plans within a multidisciplinary team and provide direct community, school based and home-based intervention and support programs.
- Extensive stakeholder engagement both internally and externally
- Provide both direct and indirect intervention
- Conduct assessments
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Work with senior management in relation to ongoing development of processes and procedures to ensure for continued positive improvement
- Develop clinical resources
You will be an experienced Speech Pathologist with a minimum of 2 years’ experience and be seeking to work for an organisation who cares about you and its clients.
Essential skills and requirements include.
- Current SPA Membership
- Working with Children Check, National Police Check, First Aid Training, NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Current and valid driver’s license
- Experience in working with children and/or disability.
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion about making a difference in the lives of children and their families.
- Ability to build relationships easily and make the therapy services as interactive and fun as possible
- Excellent time management
What’s on Offer?
In return for you can expect to a valued and integral part of this team both locally and nationally and receive a very competitive renumeration package.
Other benefits include.
- Ability to work flexible hours, as permanent full time and part time position is available.
- Option to work a 9-day fortnight
- Salary is reflective of experience – very competitive
- Ongoing investment to professional development in order for you to reach your full potential
- Extensive support to make sure clients receive the best possible outcomes, support via supervision, team training and case conferencing for example
- Organised team meetings / catch-ups
- Additional staff benefits
For further information about this role or for a confidential conversation, please contact Chris Antartis on 0406 083 702 or email me on [email protected]