Join this leading business within the property sector that is an Australian icon and truly going from strength to strength.
An exciting opportunity for a Level 2 Desktop Support Analyst has arisen. In this role you will be required to accurately resolve technical issues and must be experienced in level 2 and above. Candidates must have experience in hardware troubleshooting, Windows 10, as well as problem management and anything else required relating to technical issues within the business. The role is an initial 3 month contract with a great chance to extend.
- Level 2 Desktop Technical Support
- Windows 10 OS and MS Office 2013 / Office365 applications with focus on Sharepoint and OneDrive
- Hardware support and troubleshooting
- Windows and Office Administration including Active Directory and O365 Support
- Proficiency in remote access technologies such as Direct Access and AWS
- IT Service Management Call Logging products – ServiceNow highly preferred
- Software deployment using SCCM
Required Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience in Level 2 Desktop Technical Support
- Experience working in Windows 7/10 Environment
- Broad Knowledge across Windows / hardware / remote technical support
- Excellent verbal communication skills in providing instructions, advising and consulting with customers.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants we can only contact successfully shortlisted Candidates.