FP&A Analyst | Finance Analyst
- Leading Telco
- South East based but very flexible working environment
- Up to $115k + super
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced FP&A Analyst to help build out the core FP&A capabilities from scratch and drive company-wide change.
My client is a leading telecommunications company has experienced rapid growth in recent years and is continuing this growth trajectory.
They are a modern employer that celebrates diversity and understands that people want flexibility in the way that they work.
Reporting into the Head of FP&A, the vast majority of your role will involve building out and uplifting the current internal FP&A capabilities, alongside your standard BAU FP&A responsibilities.
Your roles and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Reviewing current processes, policies, layouts and resources, uplifting these or implementing new ways of doing things
- Involvement in an upcoming system implementation (Netsuite)
- Uplifting reporting capabilities
- Developing the maturity and quality of the data internally
- Financial modelling
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Strategic planning
- Tertiary qualifications in Finance, Business, Commerce, or equivalent
- CA/CPA qualified
- Previous experience working as a Finance Analyst within FP&A
- Strong excel skills are a must + experience building 3-way financial models
- Currently located in Australia with full working rights
How to apply:
To apply to this role, please click ‘apply now’.
If you would like to know more about the role, please contact Roisin Coffey via email: [email protected]
About the company
Our client is a leading not-for-profit organization, operating in Victoria since decades. They provide residential, community and in-home nursing, care and support services for the elderly and people living with a disability.
About the role
The role would see you working 30 hours per week from the head office in South East Melbourne.
You will be responsible for the overall day to day management of the Social Support/Planned Activity Group to ensure smooth operations of all programs delivered from the site and in the community. The Centre Manager also provides first line response to all stakeholders contacting the site, supports staff recruitment and orientation and the implementation of improvement initiatives and processes that improve utilisation and retention of staff. This is a 3-year contract with opportunity for extension.
- Certificate IV in Home and Community Care or equivalent.
- Previous experience management positions.
- Previous experience in the Disability sector
- Effective communication, both verbal and written, including report writing.
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Full current Victorian Driver’s license and preparedness to drive, or learn to drive, a 12-seater bus.
- Certificate in First Aid
- Salary Packaging and Meals Card – NFP benefits.
- Board Scholarships and Employee Awards.
- Work Life Balance and supportive and friendly team
Each of the 17 team members brings their own unique spark to the practice. With the constant stream of new referrals means our demand for additional therapists just keeps growing.
The company are a busy private practice located in South Caulfield. They are looking to employ full-time, part time and/or sessional Speech Pathologists. Although experienced therapists are desirable, new graduates are encouraged to apply too, there is lots of support and training available with our senior Speech Therapist’s. Our caseload is mixed, consisting of clients with a range of speech, language, literacy, stuttering and social skills difficulties, including those with Autism Spectrum Disorders and Intellectual Disabilities. They have a particular interest in individuals with social skills difficulties and are currently running multiple Social Skills groups per week.
The clinic offer individual and group therapy at our clinic in Caulfield South, as well as mobile visits at local kindergartens, schools and clients’ homes. They also offer whole class language and social skill sessions for different ages. Although most of the caseload is paediatric, they also have several adult clients and there is the potential to see these clients for therapy if this is something that is of interest to you. Additionally, our clinicians also run professional development workshops for parents, integration aides and teachers.
There is a team of Occupational Therapists onsite enabling a collaborative approach for many clients who access both Speech Therapy and Occupational Therapy Services.
What we offer:
Flexibility and encouragement to have a work/life balance so you can enjoy those holidays, special events and memorable occasions with family and friends. -Individualised working hours as well as flexible start and finish times can be arranged. We strongly believe that you will be able to give of your best when your needs are listened to.
- Above award rate starting salary with pay increases as an acknowledgement of your outstanding performance.
- Access to our team’s expertise, as our team consisting of Speech Pathologists with varied training in current and gold standard practices such as: MSLE, Prompt, Attention Autism, Hanen, PECS, Lidcombe, Social Thinking, DIR Floortime and Feuerstein Instrumental Enrichment. We also have therapists with specialised experience in specific areas such as Fragile X Syndrome and the Attention Autism program.
- A budget to be used for professional development. We highly encourage all those on our team to attend Professional Developments and bring back their new knowledge to share with the team.
- An extensive range of assessments and therapy resources available with new resources constantly being purchased. They also have access to a large database of resources online that can be easily accessed. The client is always open to purchasing new resources and assessments based on therapists’ requests.
- Administrative staff to take care of all invoicing and client payments. Our practice management system is online and easy to use. Any invoicing queries are immediately handled by our administrative staff
- Eligibility for Certified Practising Speech Pathology Australia membership
- Professional Indemnity Cover and Public Liability Insurance
- Current Working with Children Check
- Private vehicle preferred but not essential
- Opportunities for career progression based on your personal areas of passion
- Opportunity for sponsorship for the right person
- A varied caseload tailored to your interests
- Annual professional development allowance to be used as you wish
- Opportunity to take on adult clients if this is desired
- Work within a friendly collaborative team
- Regular social events and gatherings with the team
- $95k plus super for 5 years experience
To apply online, forward your resume by using the ‘Apply for job’ button, alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact ceri hoult on 08 6465 4691 / [email protected]
Only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted about this position.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, you will be working a part of a large, high performing Collections team based in Melbourne inner suburbs. This is a great opportunity to upskill and utilise your current collections experience with a potential for the role to go permanent.
- Check daily reports on any new outstanding accounts
- Maintaining a large portfolio of business customers
- Accounts receivables, receipting and allocations.
- Maintain strong positive relationships with customer
- Assist with first level escalation on day to day job queries by providing direction to the team around handling issues
- General account management
- Relationship management with internal stakeholders primarily being legal, sales account management and finance
- Ad hoc project work
- Minimum 2 years in Credit Control/Collections
- Expert communication skills
- Strong negotiating skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Demonstrable commercial acumen
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
If this role is of interest to you, please feel free to apply!