My client is currently seeking an Exercise Physiologist to join their team in Rockingham on a Permanent full-time basis, working 38 hours a week.
Reporting to the Practice Manager, this position will be responsible for completing health screening, including musculoskeletal and fitness assessments. There is also a possibility for providing onsite health screening and wellness services.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Take patient histories and conduct physical examinations
- Conduct musculoskeletal and fitness testing
- Medical screening including ECG, spirometry, audiometry, drug and alcohol testing
- Injury management
- Delivery of health and wellness initiatives
- Communication and liaison with clients
As the successful candidate, you will have a tertiary qualification in Exercise Physiology together with the following:
- Accreditation with ESSA
- Current Senior First Aid qualifications
- Developed computer skills and the ability to write reports
- Be comfortable and confident in working with a diverse cross section of our population
- Have the ability to establish strong rapport with our clients
- Work both autonomously and within the team environment; demonstrating agility and strong time management skills
If you are interested in finding out in more detail about the opportunity Mars Healthcare currently have available, please contact Chris Antartis on 08 6465 4690 / [email protected]
About the business
A high-level government department based in Rockingham are currently in search of an experienced and suitably qualified Counsellor to join their team on a fixed-term contract.
About the role
As an experienced Counsellor, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing a complex caseload of individuals who have suffered or are suffering from PTSD, depression, anxiety and other mental health issues as a result of time carried out in the armed forces.
- Internal and external stakeholder engagement.
- Carrying out assessments, both in person and over the phone.
- Maintaining of clinical records.
- Liaising with families.
Benefits and perks
You will enjoy the benefits of working within a supportive and diverse working environment, with ongoing professional development and training.
You will also receive a generous hourly rate of up to $65 per hour + super.
This role offers various 7.5 hour work day rosters that include later start (1045 – 1845) for up to two days per week; other combinations of 0815-1615 and 0900 – 1700 also offered.
Skills and experience
To be successful in securing this role, you must possess:
- A tertiary qualification in Psychology or Social Work.
- Full & Current AHPRA or AASW membership
- Social Workers must be Accredited Mental Health Social Workers
- Current police check and working with children check.
- Must be an Australian Citizen.
- A minimum of 2+ years recent experience working with individuals suffering from similar issues.
If you feel this is the position for you, then click the ‘APPLY’ button without delay or contact Ceri Hoult on 08 6465 4691 / [email protected]