MARS Recruitment currently has an exciting opportunity for a Physiotherapist to join a well-established clinic based in Southern Sydney.
Our client has been established in the local community for over 30 years, The clinic has recently come under new ownership and as a result they are successfully expanding. Join a team of highly committed and passionate individuals with the collaborative goal to provide ongoing care and support to all individuals.
This is a brilliant opportunity to hit the ground running in a genuine high quality, private practice that really is community centric and is about to go grow massively!
You will work as part of a passionate team to provide general Physiotherapy for:
- Acute injuries
- Pre- and post-surgical rehabilitation
- Sports injuries
- Fracture management – casting and
- Splinting (waterproof Exos cast supplier)
- Arthritis management
- Workers compensation / CTP and Veterans Affairs
What they offer:
- Thorough induction and ongoing training support
- Ongoing individualised mentoring
- Work alongside/mentoring by Principal Physiotherapist with over 15 years musculoskeletal experience.
- Annual continuing education allowance
- Bonus commission structure that rewards effort
- Full, unrestricted Australian working rights.
- Minimum 1 year experience (although confident, standout new graduates will be considered)
- The desire to understand the commercial skills of private practice clinic operation
- Strong assessment, clinical reasoning, and problem-solving skills
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills and patient centric approach.
- Ability to work within a team and autonomously
- Enthusiastic and Friendly personality
- Registration with AHPRA
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- National Australian Police Check
- Valid police check
- 2021 Flu Shot
How to apply:
To apply online, forward your resume by using the ‘Apply for job’ button, alternatively for a confidential discussion please reach out to Bethany Peeney on 0481988039 or email me on [email protected]