Our client is a highly regarded national Aged Care provider.
They strive to provide their employees with an environment where they feel supported and appreciated.
About the role
They have a vacancy for a Registered Nurse to join their facility in North Brisbane – Sandgate.
Reporting directly to our Clinical Care Manager, you’ll be responsible for planning care around meeting the therapeutic and care needs of residents entrusted to your care.
- Current AHPRA Registration (Nursing).
- Knowledge and relevant experience in clinical services in aged care setting.
- Demonstrated understanding of the relevant Laws, Acts, Regulations, Charters, and Codes of Practice.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Excellent salary
- Discounts and benefits through Maxxia Rewards at selected retail outlets, department stores, attractions, travel, cinemas, restaurants and more.
- Discounted private health insurance, gym memberships, technology items from JB Hi-Fi and more.
- A number of employee wellness platforms including EAP and free annual Influenza vaccination.
- Vehicle financing through salary packaging, novated leasing and super contributions.
- Appreciation programs and events such as employee of the moment, wall of thanks, national awards of excellence and team events.
If you feel this position is for you, please click the ‘APPLY’ button today or contact Linda Cominetti on 08 6465 4693 or email me on [email protected] for more details.
About the business
A high-level government department based in Aspley are currently in search of an experienced and suitably qualified Counsellor to join their team on a fixed-term contract.
About the role
As an experienced Counsellor, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing a complex caseload of individuals who have suffered or are suffering from PTSD, depression, anxiety and other mental health issues as a result of time carried out in the armed forces.
- Internal and external stakeholder engagement.
- Carrying out assessments, both in person and over the phone.
- Maintaining of clinical records.
- Liaising with families.
This role will have a focus towards couples and family therapy
Benefits and perks
You will enjoy the benefits of working within a supportive and diverse working environment, with ongoing professional development and training.
You will also receive a generous hourly rate of up to $65 per hour + super and is working 5 days per week
Skills and experience
To be successful in securing this role, you must possess:
- A tertiary qualification in Psychology or Social Work.
- Full & Current AHPRA or AASW membership
- Social Workers must be Accredited Mental Health Social Workers
- Current police check and working with children check.
- Must be an Australian Citizen.
- A minimum of 2+ years recent experience working with individuals suffering from similar issues.
If you feel this is the position for you, then click the ‘APPLY’ button without delay or contact Ceri Hoult on 08 6465 4691 / [email protected]