Our client currently has an opportunity for a Credit Analyst to join their Retail Credit team on an 8-month contract role until the end of March 2023 with a chance for extension or permanency. Reporting to the Manager of Credit Operations, the core focus of this role is to assess the credit worthiness of retail credit applications.
Note: You must be able to work between 11am-7pm on weekdays!
Key responsibilities include:
- Analysis of loan applications within expected turn-around times
- Make recommendations on applications submitted and decisions on all deals that fall with allocated approval authority
- Liaise with both internal and external clients
- Communicate effectively with their partners and provide excellent service
- Assisting the broader business cross-functionally in an agile organisational structure
You will have:
- Demonstrated experience in constructing well-balanced and logical analysis
- Work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in a similar asset finance role
- Demonstrated ability to workshop deals, make recommendations and negotiate successfully
- A tertiary qualification in Business/Finance (or a related field) will be highly regarded
- The flexibility to work on regular basis between 11am and 7pm is also required
You will get:
- On-site parking, gym, cafeteria and much more
- Employee Recognition and Reward programs, as well as access to learning and development opportunities.
- A chance to develop your skills at a well-known global organisation
If this sounds like you, please APPLY or send your CV at [email protected] . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.