My client is currently on the lookout for a Podiatrist to join their private practice based in Mandurah.
Your new role will be to provide podiatric care to patients who come into their clinic.
The team consists of a mixture of experienced sports and musculoskeletal Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapist’s and other Podiatrist’s as well as graduate level physio’s and OT’s , that support each other to deliver exceptional outcomes for the patient.
Your New Role!
Provide clinical care to a diverse caseload of full scope podiatry. You will be working in a contemporary facility allowing a full range of comprehensive examinations to be undertaken.
- General foot care, Diabetic foot care
- Access to custom footwear and footwear modifications
- Musculoskeletal, Paediatrics, NDIS and Aged Care
- Collaborate with an energetic, passionate team within a growing organisation!
- Accessing innovative equipment & technology
As the successful Podiatrist you will have!
- You hold a current FULL registration with AHPRA
- Tertiary qualification in Podiatry
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
What to do now?
If you feel this is the position for you, then please click on the ‘APPLY’ button without delay or contact Chris Antartis 0406 083 702 or email [email protected]