About the role:
Our client is looking for a new graduate or experienced Podiatrist to join their team on a contract basis, the length of contract is flexible dependong on your experience. Ideally the role will be full time, however open to part time applicants also.
You will provide assessments and treatments to aged care clients in a residential aged care facilities the Hervey Bay area however there are also positions in Bundaberg and Brisbane. You will work alongside other Allied Health professionals to ensure that the needs of each client are met.
- Documentation of Clinical notes and letters in line with AHPRA and Medicare legislation
- Exercise prescription and review
- Footwear Assessments
- Biomechanical Assessments
- Wound management
- Dermatological checks
- Neurological and Vascular Assessments
- General Footcare
- Referral to another health provider when necessary
- Pain Management
To be successful in this role, you must have the following
- Fully registered with AHPRA
- Tertiary qualifications in Podiatry
- A recent police clearance
- Drivers licence and access to a reliable vehicle
- Great communication and organisation skills
To apply online, forward your resume by using the ‘Apply for job’ button, alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Holly Gilson on 0413 645 737 or email me on [email protected]
Only candidates who have met the above criteria will be contacted about this role.