Mars Recruitment is working closely with our client who is looking for compassionate and caring Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists to join their team in Geraldton. We are offering part time, full time and flexible working hours.
In this role you will work independently to establish care plans and treatment options tailored specifically to the needs of your client. The conditions presented will be diverse, and often chronic, which will help to develop clinical skills as well as establishing excellent relationships with your clients through the provision of outstanding care.
Some of the key responsibilities involved in the role include:
- Delivering hands on evidence-based treatments
- Conducting comprehensive patient assessments and developing innovative treatment plans
- Pressure area prevention and treatment and managing equipment prescription
- Providing rehabilitation and falls prevention initiatives to residents
- Implementing and managing pain management clinics
- Communicating with a greater team of allied health professionals and medical practitioners to coordinate effective courses of treatment.
- A degree in Occupational Therapy/Physiotherapy
- Full registration with AHPRA
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Drivers licence and own a car
What’s on Offer:
As an employee, you will be entitled to an array of benefits to make your experience as valuable as possible. These benefits include:
- Excellent remuneration ranging from $70k – $93k depending on experience
- Regional allowances for some locations totalling $10,000
- Relocation Assistance may also be applicable
- Considerable Health Insurance subsidy of 35%
- 14-week gender neutral parental leave benefits
- Generous motor vehicle allowance for mobile positions
- Rewards + incentives program
- CPD allowance of $1000 annually
- Part time job share and flexible hours available
- In-service training
- Ongoing support from our Senior Clinicians and head office
- Internal transfer opportunities throughout Australia!
- Sponsorship opportunities
- Ongoing Career Development
For further information about this role or for a confidential conversation, please contact Chris Antartis on 0406 083 702 / [email protected]