What you’ll be doing
Permanent opportunity for a strong, confident & outgoing EA/Office Manager to join a renewable energy business based in Brighton.
The EA will support the MD of the business, as well as manage the day to day running of the office.
Candidates will need to meet the following criteria:
- Recent experience as an EA/ Office Manager
- Ability to come into the office 5 days a week
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and high drive to follow up and see tasks through to the end
- Effective administrative and organization skills, with clear understanding of the importance of meeting milestones and deadlines
- To be a great collaborator and comfortable working both independently as well as a team player
- Proficiency in all Microsoft office packages favored, Microsoft Outlook and Word critical
- A professional, enthusiastic and committed approach to work, and a positive “can do” attitude
Benefits to you:
- Brighton location
- Renewable energy
- Collaborative & friendly team
At Mars, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply via the link, or alternatively contact Sophie Roper on 0431 437 307 & [email protected]
Please note that due to the number of applications only successful applicants will be contacted.