Your New Company
You will be working for a well established NFP organisation who are currently in the market for a Payroll Officer on both a contract and permanent basis. They work in different health care industries across Australia.
Your New Role
You will be reporting directly to the Payroll Manager and will be completing the below:
- End to End Payroll Processing
- Work in a large team
- Payroll Queries
- Assist with any EBA / Award enquiries
- PAYG, Superannuation
- Assist with month end
- Build relationships with sites across Australia
- Look for any process improvements
- Work closely with the payroll Manager and the team to ensure a smooth Payroll Process
- Starters, Terminations, Redundancies
- Work with HR and finance
- Adhoc Duties
What you need to Succeed
You will need previous Payroll experience, preferably in the Health care industry. Be able to work from the office and learn how to develop your own skill set from the wider team.
What to do now
Please apply for this position and I will be in contact if successful.