Reporting directly into the CFO you will have a board role managing day to day finances and transnational duties.
Commercial experience is ideal but will consider a part qualified accountant for the role.
- Monthly and quarterly reporting and accounting activities.
- Manage the transnational duties day to day.
- Prepare & lodge BAS, tax compliance and ad hoc reports.
- Manage process and reporting improvements.
- Prepare journals and stock sheets for adjustments.
- Work with CFO on management reports and commentary.
- CA/CPA part qual or qualified.
- Commercial experience is an advantage.
- 2-4 years experience is ideal.
This successful business operates within the mining sector and has contracts with major players in the industry across multiple commodoties. They are experiencing rapid growth and demand for their products and services and are looking to expand their current team of professionals.
Due to growth this position has been created to focus on the planning and forecasting for the business. Reporting to the CFO you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Business budgeting nd analysis for multiple divisions
- Consolidation of budgets
- Cash flow and profitability forecasting
- Analysis of pricing/costs /competitors
- Assiting with the strategic growth plans for the business
- Board reporting
- Business partnering with multiple stakeholders
- Budget V Actual analysis and commentary
- Improvement of systems and processes
- Ad-hoc project work
You will be CA or CPA qualified with a minimum of 8 years experience. Excellent business partnering experience coupled with solid budgeting, forecasting and planning exposure is essential to be successful. You must also hold advanced excel skills and the ability to communicate with people on multiple levels from varied backgrounds. On offer is the opportunity to make this position your own and progress your career with a fast growing company.
A leader in it’s field, this large private organsication are diversified, innovative and provide a stimulating, constant work flow to it’s team. Built on good work ethics and working as a team, the group are looking to grow and add on to existing depth of talent. This is an excellent opportunity for a newly qualified accountant to join a large compnay and experience all aspects to their field.
This is a Financial Accountant position and will suit someone newly qualified or up to 1-2 years post qualification. The responsibilities will include;
- Assist with month end reporting
- Assist with budgeting/forecasting
- Bank reconciliations
- Fixed assets
- CA/CPA qualified or equivalent
- Enthusiasm to join a large corporate with clear development and progression
- Clear communication
- Good work ethic
- Team player
Please apply via the link below or speak directly to your MARS Recruitment consultant.