MARS Recruitment are currently looking for a passionate Rehabilitation Consultant to join a practice based in the Central Coast specialising in Injury Managemnet and Return to Work!
This organisation has been established in Australia since in 1984 and has been delivering Workplace Health, Personal Health and Disability Services throughout NSW! This multidiscipline organisation approaches therapy with a mission to empower and provide different perspectives, ideas and knowledge that enable their clients to obtain the highest quality of service.
If you are looking for a genuine, authentic and passionate Rehabilitation role, then look no further…
Your new team:
The Central Coast office are seeking talented and driven Rehabilitation Consultant to join their growing team. This team prides themselves on their supportive, structured best practice delivery framework, ensuring you are fully supported to reach your potential as a consultant! Plus, you will be joining a social, fun and passionate team, who love to laugh and fully support eachothers growth!
Teamwork is the dream work!
This office is multidiscipline, meaning working together as part of an effective team is their secret to success!
The diversity of this team allows Consultants to approach clients’ needs with a multidisciplinary vision, providing the different perspectives, ideas and knowledge to shape successful solutions.
This organisation is a boutique provider with a focus on organic growth, ensuring the team grows steadily with staff receiving a thorough onboarding embedding a culture of excellence and collaboration!
Your new role:
- You will work alongside patients assisting them navigate their rehabilitation with proficient case management.
- You will build trusting relationships with your client and develop a collaborative partnership ensuring the highest quality of rehabilitation therapy is provided.
- You will assess any potential hurdles that may arise in the return-to-work/ injury management process and identify sustainable and safe outcomes for all.
- You will deal with external stakeholders inclusive of but not limited to Insurers, Injured Workers and Medical Professionals.
- You will have the ability to effectively case manage and prepare detailed documents to facilitate the injury management process and ensure effective record management is maintained.
- You will have full autonomy over your schedule, and have the ability to travel to clients, work flexibly from home and office based- No two days are the same!
- You have a genuine commitment towards continuous improvement of patients!
- You hold a relevant tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy / Physiotherapy /Exercise Physiology / Nurse (RN) / Psychology / Rehabilitation Counselling or Social Work with relevant registration or membership (AHPRA, ESSA, ASORC, RCAA or AASW)
- You hold a Current Police Clearance (or a willingness to obtain)
- You have demonstrated experience in occupational rehabilitation and are able to confidently provide assessments and implement plans to keep staff safe and reduce any potential risks.
- You can provide an analytical approach to situations and offer ongoing support during potentially stressful circumstances.
- You have sound communications skills both written and verbal.
What’s in it for you:
- Excellent remuneration with bonuses & other package options.
- Multiple career pathway options to support your career ambitions!
- Supervision, mentoring & training programs to support your development.
- Established Team Culturethat recognises & celebrates your contributions.
- Flexible work life balance options that understand our different lifestyle needs
- Experienced leaders who provide an autonomous environment for you to shine, not a billing focus.
- Family-owned business that authentically loves making a difference for our clients and customers.
- Dedicated administration teams across the business to support office tasks and data entry requirements.
- Dedicated Employment Consultants to partner with you on assisting clients back into suited workplace roles.
- Multiple resources– Microsoft Surface Laptop, smartphone, modern IT platform, with extensive clinical resources and tools.
Does this sound like the right fit for you?
This could be your next opportunity in workplace rehabilitation/injury management! Join an organisation that is driven to make a real impact!
Reach out to Beth Peeney at MARS Recruitment for a confidential discussion on 08 6465 4690 / [email protected] or alternatively apply online now.