Physio and Senior Physio – The Legend Begins!
- One of WA’s most innovative Disability company
- Aiming to be the biggest NDIS provider in W.A
- North, Central and South clinics across Perth WA
- Upto 90k Salary with 14k Travel allowance, 2.5k Professional Development AND 18K Salary Packaging
Why I want to speak with you:
PT is short for Physiotherapist but in your case it may as well be short for Phenomenally Talented because that’s just the energy you exude when you step into your clinic! The default level of commitment you have towards your role, your clients and your team is what your peers aspire to achieve on a good day. You leave a trail of laughter and good vibes because you genuinely enjoy working in the Disability Industry. Your dedication towards ensuring that everyone on your team is positioned to succeed is evident on the smiles of the faces of every resident under your care.
Why you want to speak with my client:
My client has aspirations on growing their team at the forefront of innovation when it comes to implementation of programs, policies and practices. While the Disability industry as a whole is taking steps to improve, there are a few ambitious ones leaping ahead as they adopt a client and employee-centric focus. So when I met with the team to discuss what makes them special, I was buzzing to spread the word about this opportunity! There wasn’t any one specific thing that impressed me. It was simply their “make-it-happen” approach as a whole that had the biggest impact.
What you’ll take ownership of:
- Liaise with participants and external stakeholders, such as other health professionals, NDIS related entities, family members and carers, in order to understand a participant’s goals and needs, and design appropriate therapy and equipment recommendations and support plans.
- Provide evidence-based Physiotherapy assessments and services to people with disability in their homes, in community environments and in the clinic
- Evaluate participant progress and outcomes
- Develop accurate, timely and high-quality reports
- Collaborate with an inter-disciplinary team of clinicians, including Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists, Physiotherapists and Exercise Physiologists to share knowledge and ideas.
How to make this happen:
Make a vision board, put it out into the universe, speak it into existence and let it come to you. Or send your CV to
[email protected] and I’ll put you in front of the right people before the role is filled.
If this role doesn’t quite fit your experience, send your CV through anyway and let me know what you’re looking for in terms of job title, salary, location, hours etc as I work with the majority of Allied Health organisations in Perth and will do my best to at LEAST point you in the right direction.
Other roles I’m looking to fill include:
- Physio Paediatrics (NOR & SOR)
- Physio Private Practice Clinics (NOR & SOR)
- Physio Disability & NDIS (NOR & SOR)
- Physio Homecare (NOR & SOR)
- Physio Aged Care (NOR & SOR)
- Senior Physio Paediatrics (NOR & SOR)
- Senior Physio Disability & NDIS (NOR & SOR)
- Senior Physio Homecare (NOR & SOR)
- Senior Physio Aged Care (NOR & SOR)
Why you want to speak with me:
If you’ve made it to this point and haven’t sent your CV through yet, hopefully these testimonials give you the requisite nudge to do so ASAP
- Occupational Therapist
“Thank you Chris for all the help you’ve provided and the wonderful companies lined up for me i appreciate everything.”
“Great experience using Chris Antartis from Mars. He found me a Physiotherapy job extremely quickly with a great pay rate and in the field I was looking for. Would highly recommend Chris as an allied health recruitment agent, great communication! Thanks Chris!”
- Speech Pathologist
“Chris was nothing but professional and friendly and ensured that he matched me with the right job based on the information I provided him. I would recommend Mars and Chris if you are searching for your next role!”
Now what do you do?
Contact me on 0406 083 702 or [email protected]