MARS Recruitment are seeking a talented Occupational Therapist to join a national provider of private rehabilitation that encompasses a wide range of allied health services. This position is based in Burwood, NSW and will consist of in clinic and community work. This therapist will become an essential part of a large multidiscipline team with centers and co-located clinics within aged care facilities throughout Australia.
This exciting opportunity is best tailored to an Occupational Therapist with demonstrated experience in clinical and community settings The ideal candidate will be driven by the prospect of being a part of a multidiscipline practice will give the opportunity to leverage experience and excellent communication skills to excel within a MDT approach to therapy.
You will have the opportunity to be part of a national organisation that aims to revolutionize rehabilitation across Australia, with state-of-the-art clinics and equipment, unrivalled support and mentorship and endless opportunities for growth and progression, what’s not to love?
Your day to day will look like…
- Delivering individualised Occupational Therapy support within a clinical or community environment and effectively assess and provide plans to improve patients health.
- Providing effective outcome driven support and collaborating closely with participants, their families and carers to provide therapy support to identify the best course of action.
- Supporting individuals with accessing equipment, assistive technology, home modifications and therapy. You may also be required to provide positioning supports, bathroom aids and seating.
- Growing and developing your knowledge and skills in a highly supportive environment, backed by an expanding and successful Allied Health team.
- Working with a diverse caseload with multiple opportunities for you to specialise in areas you are passionate about.
- Working within specifically designed and newly renovated consulting rooms, provided with comprehensive administration, marketing and business development support.
What’s in it for you…
- Highly competitive remuneration package + additional incentives.
- Both part time and full-time opportunities available.
- You will experience the best of flexible working arrangements, with multiple WFH options and opportunities to travel into the community and experience different environments!
- Geographical areas of service to contain travel- capped at 30KM radius so no unreasonable travel!
- Work within innovative and newly built facilities with all of the tools to make therapy fun and engaging.
- A work environment committed to innovation and evidence-based practice.
- Leadership opportunities – clinical supervision / in-house mentoring programs
- Expanding multidisciplinary team who believe in creating an supportive and enjoyable workplace
- Ongoing clinical support, individualised professional development plans, in-services & monthly supervision.
- EAP Support and other additional benefits!
What’s required from you…
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Current, unrestricted APHRA registration
- Ability to work effectively and independently as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Current or willing to obtain:
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Working with Children Check
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of something special. If you would be interested in becoming an essential part of an expanding organisation, then reach out to MARS today!