We have 3 vacancies for Mental Health RNs to work in regional NSW. Permanent PT or FT opportunity with excellent salary and relocation allowance.
Locations are Bourke, Lighting Ridge and Cobar.
About the organization
Our client is a health service provider that works to improve the health of people living in the outback shires of Nyngan, Walgett, Brewarrina, Bourke and Cobar. They manager a variety of health contracts focusing on early intervention and prevention of chronic diseases, chronic disease management, lifestyle modification and health promotion programs.
Their main priority is the development and delivery of effective primary health care services to some of the most isolated and disadvantaged communities of NSW.
About the role
The Mental Health Nurse role is a unique position that involves collaboration and co-investment between us and Western NSW Local Health District Mental Health services. The role provides the Mental Health Nurse with the opportunity to work across the Acute, Community and Primary Mental Health care settings.
The Mental Health Nurse will work closely with a multidisciplinary team including general practitioners (GPs), psychiatrists, social workers, psychologists, Local Health District mental health teams, other allied health professionals and service providers. The mental health nurse will perform a central role in the development of Mental Health plans and delivery of coordinated clinical care and treatment for people experiencing mental illness or disorder.
- AHPRA Registration
- Minimum 1 year of experience as Mental Health RN
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to clients from a diverse range of backgrounds.
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible, respond to changing work priorities and self-manage personal professional development and workloads.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with and advise, support and direct other health professionals in providing services to mental health clients.
- Excellent salary + salary packaging
- Generous relocation allowance
- Flexibility to work either part time or full time
If you feel this position is for you, please click the ‘APPLY’ button today or contact Linda Cominetti on 08 6465 4693 or email me on [email protected] for more details.