About the role:
You will provide specialist Occupational Therapy services to adults with a variety of disabilities. This involves following a person centred, strengths-based approach. You will work alongside other healthcare professionals including Speech Pathologist’s, Physiotherapist’s and other Occupational Therapists.
This is a full time peramenent position, however 4 days per week will be considered.
Your roles and responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide individual and group assessments and training
- Provide help to clients to increase their independance in everyday life
- Assess the client’s ability to independently participate in day to day aspects of life such as employment, education and recreation.
- Plan, develop, deliver and evaluate indivudual clients needs and within a group setting
- Provide assistive device training
- Generous salary package
- Full salary sacrifices available
- Flexible and family friendly working environment
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy
- FULL AHPRA registration
- Experience working in a community setting
- Recent police clearance and WWC or willingness to obtain
- Australian drivers licence and access to a reliable vehicle
To apply online, forward your resume by using the ‘Apply for job’ button, alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Holly Gilson on 02 9003 4907 or [email protected]
Only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted about this role.