What you’ll be doing
Seeking an experienced marketplace coordinator to join a leading retailer on a 6 month contract.
This role is primarily responsible for handling customer enquiries for our marketplace product range and working back with our third-party sellers to reach resolution and formulate responses to the customer.
- Retrieve and manage all Experience Centre Inquires relating to the Market product range through Freshdesk portal
- Investigate customer service requests with Market third party sellers and follow through with timely resolutions back to customers
- Enforce ‘Market Selling Standards’ and standard operational policies with sellers to ensure they understand operational & online compliance requirements when selling products
- Liaise with Customer Operations team & Market, Channels Specialist for escalation resolution as required
- Action and administer refunds and general administration in the Marketplacer Portal
Candidates will need to meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar position
- High attention to detail and ability to manage timelines
- Strong verbal and written communication
- The ability to develop relationships with internal and external partners
- Previous experience in customer service related role, preferably in a ecommerce sector or retail
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite and eCommerce platforms, preferred
Benefits to you:
- Iconic Australian retailer
- CBD Location
- Supportive team enviroment
At Mars, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply via the link below.