MARS Recruitment are currently on the lookout for knowledgeable Speech Therapists to join a team in the home and community sector to improve everyday living for individuals in the Hunter region and the Central Coast, NSW. Our client aims to enable and empower individuals and assist people of all ages and all abilities to maximize independence in the home, workplace and the community.
Our client provides high quality service and is ran by a nationwide team of talented clinicians. They offer a responsive and passionate service driven by the desire to assist individuals and improve their quality of life!
- You will provide standardised and non-standardised speech and language assessments and intervention for individuals of all abilities.
- You will be part of the team of over 60 Allied Health professionals providing in clinic and community support to adults living with disabilities and older adults in their homes.
- You will effectively assess the needs of participants and ensure that efficient support is implemented and managed.
- You will provide ongoing support in both a clinical and community-based work environment.
- You will have the ability to meet the responsibilities of your role including positive outcomes with participants.
- Continue to offer a person-centered approach to individuals and continue to strive to find positive outcomes.
- Be a current member of Speech Pathology Australia.
- Able to work independently and in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Current NSW driver’s license and own vehicle.
- To hold a first aid certificate or be willing to obtain.
- Current Police Check or willingness to obtain
What’s in it for you:
- No billable hour KPI’s
- Competitive remuneration packaging
- Commitment to education and training – with $1000 CPD allowance
- Passionate and supportive team – be part of a team that really cares for and supports each other
- Flexible working conditions – part and full-time options
- Culturally diverse clinicians encouraged to apply
- Locations – Central Coast & Hunter position available.
If you are interested in finding out in more detail about the opportunity, please contact Beth Peeney on 08 6315 3603 or via email at [email protected]
OR alternatively click the ‘APPLY NOW’ and submit your resume.