Speech Pathologist and Senior Speech Pathologist – The Legend Begins!
- One of WA’s most innovative Disability company
- Aiming to be the biggest NDIS provider in W.A
- North, Central and South clinics across Perth WA
- Upto 90k Salary with 14k Travel allowance, 2.5k Professional Development AND 18K Salary Packaging
Why I want to speak with you:
SP is short for Speech Pathologist but in your case it may as well be short for Supremely Passionate because that’s just the energy you exude when you step into your clinic! The default level of commitment you have towards your role, your clients and your team is what your peers aspire to achieve on a good day. You leave a trail of laughter and good vibes because you genuinely enjoy working in the Disability Industry. Your dedication towards ensuring that everyone on your team is positioned to succeed is evident on the smiles of the faces of every resident under your care.
Why you want to speak with my client:
My client has aspirations on growing their team at the forefront of innovation when it comes to implementation of programs, policies and practices. While the Disability industry as a whole is taking steps to improve, there are a few ambitious ones leaping ahead as they adopt a client and employee-centric focus. So when I met with the team to discuss what makes them special, I was buzzing to spread the word about this opportunity! There wasn’t any one specific thing that impressed me. It was simply their “make-it-happen” approach as a whole that had the biggest impact.
What you’ll take ownership of:
- Comprehensive communication and dysphagia assessment of people with disability.
- Planning, implementation, and evaluation of intervention for participants to maximise independence and quality of life in the areas of swallowing, communication, AAC, social skills and literacy.
- Working with families, carers, and other stakeholders to support participants to achieve agreed outcomes in accordance with their goals.
- Documentation of and reporting on intervention strategies.
- Contributing to initiatives related to areas such as clinical service delivery and continuous improvement.
- Prescribe and implement appropriate assistive technology in accordance with National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
- Acting as a consultant through the provision of expert advice and information to residents, service users, families, and staff as appropriate.
How to make this happen:
Make a vision board, put it out into the universe, speak it into existence and let it come to you. Or send your CV to
[email protected] and I’ll put you in front of the right people before the role is filled.
If this role doesn’t quite fit your experience, send your CV through anyway and let me know what you’re looking for in terms of job title, salary, location, hours etc as I work with the majority of Allied Health organisations in Perth and will do my best to at LEAST point you in the right direction.
Other roles I’m looking to fill include:
- Speech Pathologist Paediatrics (NOR & SOR)
- Speech Pathologist Disability & NDIS (NOR & SOR)
- Speech Pathologist Homecare (NOR & SOR)
- Senior Speech Pathologist Paediatrics (NOR & SOR)
- Senior Speech Pathologist Disability & NDIS (NOR & SOR)
- Senior Speech Pathologist Homecare (NOR & SOR)
- Senior Speech Pathologist Aged Care (NOR & SOR)
Why you want to speak with me:
If you’ve made it to this point and haven’t sent your CV through yet, hopefully these testimonials give you the requisite nudge to do so ASAP
“Thank you Chris for all the help you’ve provided and the wonderful companies lined up for me i appreciate everything.”
“Great experience using Chris Antartis from Mars. He found me a Physiotherapy job extremely quickly with a great pay rate and in the field I was looking for. Would highly recommend Chris as an allied health recruitment agent, great communication! Thanks Chris!”
“Chris was nothing but professional and friendly and ensured that he matched me with the right job based on the information I provided him. I would recommend Mars and Chris if you are searching for your next role!”
Now what do you do?
Contact me on 0406 083 702 or [email protected]