This is a great opportunity to join a start-up fin-tech organisation. In ths role, you will join a growing Customer Operations team where you will be the first point-of-contact for all enquiries, whilst having the opportunity to work with the Sales & Marketing team to recruit potential business partners.
This is an exciting role as you will work with a close-knit team, and have the chance to progress internally as the team continues to grow.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Providing excellent customer service through a variety of platforms including live chat, email, and phone calls.
- Building rapport with customers to understand their needs, frustrations, and feedback; relaying this to the business to improve processes and products.
- Handling payment-related queries; investigating missing payments and direct debits.
- Assisting vulnerable customers by providing support options.
- Assisting the Sales and Marketing team when required by prospecting potential business partners.
- Once you are proficient in this role, you will have the opportunity to expand your broader knowledge and progress across the Customer Operations team.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have the Following:
- Is a personable and empathetic problem-solver.
- Has a customer service background.
- Is seeking career progression, and is happy to work across a variety of tasks supporting the Customer Operations team.
- Is happy to be based in Lavender Bay.
- Is happy work across rotating shifts between 8am and 8pm (Monday to Friday), with potential for Saturday Operations in the future.
If you are interested in this role and would like any further information, please call me directly on 02 9003 4938 or email me: [email protected]
My client is a reputable digital bank who are currently seeking an experienced Financial Crime Analyst to join a growing team in the Sydney, CBD Office. You will be responsible for the Operations of the fraud and financial crime function and the overall management of financial crime risk.
To be successful, you will have previous experience and understanding within financial crime operations and be well-rounded across Transaction Monitoring, Customer Screening, Fraud Risk Management and Operational Support.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within the financial service industry, with an understanding of retail lending products.
Role & Responsibilites:
- Transaction monitoring and customer screening
- Configure money-laundering detection rules in the transaction monitoring platform
- Investigate and address money-laundering and fraud alerts
- Complete case assessment for customer reported fraud across all channels including cards, digital and home loans
- Perform post-incident reviews of high-exposure events
- Support business units in their understanding, identification and management of Financial Crime
- Minimum of 3-4+ years experience working within fraud/financial crime operations within the financial services industry
- Strong understanding of Operational Risk/Compliance within the banking industry
- Understanding of relevant APRA standards, AFSL licensing and regulatory requirements
- Strong analytical and investigation skills
- Excellent communications skills and attention to detail
If you have the required skills and experienced which are required for this role then please do not hesitate to send your resume to [email protected]
Please note that all applications will be handled in the strictest of confidence.
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Business Operations Associate to join a global trading platform, within their CFD trading space. This role will report to the Business Operations Manager. This role will involve: trading & monitoring systems, trading & account adjustments, account & instrument restrictions and instrument adjustment enquiries.
- Processing of all manual account adjustments and charges, including cash bookings and trade corrections
- Processing of Corporate Actions, both Customer and Hedge, and monitoring of Financing and Cost of Carry Rates charged to Customers
- Reconciliation of Hedge trading accounts with Counterparties
- Verification and authorisation of Bank Withdrawals
- Communication of events affecting customer accounts such as change of margins and corporate actions
- Performing Institutional Operations tasks such as Partner Set ups, API set ups, amending partner subscriptions, and holding costs and commissions
- 1-2+ years experience within financial services industry, ideally having worked with a CFD broker
- Previous experience in a middle office/operations role
- An understanding of corporate actions and financial markets is desirable
- Exposure to Financial Markets e.g.in a broking or market operations environment
- MT4, Bloomberg/Reuters experience is desirable, but not essential
If you have the required skills and experience please click apply or contact [email protected]
Our client is a reputable financial institution who currently have a vacancy for a Unit Pricing Analyst within their Investment Controls Team in Sydney.
This role would suit a candidate that has a strong technical unit pricing background, that can demonstrate excellent numerical and analytical thinking, and have the ability to manage key stakeholders. Additionally the ideal candidate will have experience working Superannuation.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Review of accurate unit prices from third party provided
- Verify product cash flow processes
- Providing technical unit pricing expertise
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders such as custodians, third party providers and external fund managers
- Work on projects, transitions, and continuous improvement processes
- Teritary Degree, ideally in Accounting, Commerce or Finance
- 3-5 years’ experience in similar role such as Investment Operations, Unit Pricing and/or Fund Accounting
- Previous experience working within Superannuation funds or Investment Management operations
- Strong technical unit pricing and stakeholder management skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- Work independently in a high pressure, fast paced environment
If you are a suitable candidate for this position and have the relevant experience please send your resume to [email protected]
Please note that all applications will be handled in the strictest of confidence.
This is a great opportunity to join a globally recognised investment bank within their client service function. In this role you will be responsible for providing excellent client service and responding to enquiries from advisers and investors.
This role would suit a driven and personable individual with a genuine interest in financial services.
Role & Responsibilities
- Managing external and internal client relationships, dealing with a range of queries relating to managed funds
- Oversight of different asset classes and specialist investment products, trade confirmations and undertake thorough investigation
- Work towards meeting KPI’s individually and as a team
- Liaise with legal, compliance, product teams and other internal stakeholders
The ideal candidate would suit the following criteria:
- Bachelor degree in relavent field (finance, business, economics)
- Previous corporate experience in financial services (advantageous but not essential)
- Great interpersonal skills with previous work experience in a customer facing role
- An interest in pursuing a career in financial markets
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If this role catches your eye and you would like any further information, please call me directly on 02 9003 4928 or email me: [email protected]
Great opportunity has arisen for a Client Service Manager – Onboarding, to join a well-known fund manager to support the broader Client Relationship and Service Team. Reporting direct to the Client Services Director, Client Service Manager will be responsible for the AML/KYC and ongoing due diligence of the client during and after the onboarding period.
A high performing and collaborative environment with a strong team culture, this role would suit an individual who has previous experience in client service/onboarding, compliance and governance ideally within funds management.
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for conducting AML/KYC for new clients and mandates during the onboarding process
- Maintain the KYC register and manage the ongoing client due diligence
- Responsible for the creation of the IMA obligations register for new mandates
- Support the Relationship Manager by collating the information required and managing client audit requests.
- Responsible for managing the audit review and furnishing the documentation requested by FSI external and internal auditors
- Comply with and ensure the internal controls policy frameworks are communicated and adhere to Group policies
- Support process improvement by disseminating successful risk management practices
- Tertiary qualifications desirable
- 3-5 years’ experience in a client service/onboarding/compliance/governance-related role within the financial services industry, preferably in funds management
- Sound knowledge of AML/KYC regulations and end to end Onboarding processes
- Strong people skills with experience in effectively communication and working with internal and external stakeholders
If you are interested in learning more, please contact Angela Stephan for a confidential discussion- [email protected]
My client, a Global Investment Bank is seeking an experienced Fund Accounting Associate to join their dynamic team based in Sydney.
The Fund Accounting Associate is responsible for the overall management of the day-to-day operations across a number of clients, including full responsibility for Client & Third Party deliverables. It also requires oversight of a robust Supervisory Risk & Control Framework covering key control functions in Fund Accounting.
The successful candidate will have prior working experience within Fund Operations & Unit Trust Pricing and will be technically strong with ability to work close with stakeholders.
- Overall management of the day-to-day operations across a number of clients
- Client management and satisfaction, involving client query resolution, client meetings, review of SLAs, meeting all deliverables, reviewing client service requirements periodically
- Overall responsibility to ensure that all deliverables are met – reporting on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Overall responsibility for compliance with documentation requirements and implementation of procedures
- 2-4+ year’s experience in Fund Operations & Unit Trust Pricing is required
- A bachelor’s degree qualification
- Knowledge of financial markets & Instruments
- Strong systems and technical knowledge of HiPortfolio, Investone, and GTI advantegous
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Multiple opportunities are currently available to join a leading recognised stockbroking firm where internal promotion and progression are highly valued. My client is seeking enthusiastic, hardworking and eager to learn individuals looking to kick-start their careers within the financial services industry.
Apply your excellent client service skills and develop your knowledge in trading and financial markets as being the point of contact within the client service team.
If you are a recent graduate with a genuine interest in working in a corporate, fast paced, hardworking financial services environment then we would love to hear from you. Candidates with previous industry exposure will be well regarded although this is not essential for your successful application.
This role would suit individuals that are able to work full-time between Monday to Friday, and are able to commit to working on rotating shifts with a start time between 7:30 am – 10:30 am, and a finish time of no later than 8:00 pm.
Role and responsibilities
With a range of position’s available from back office operations to client service roles, these are excellent opportunities to commence a career within financial services and start developing your knowledge of relevant products and processes.
- Provide proactive and timely support for the client, in both CFDs and Stockbroking
- Provide excellent and high calibre client service to ensure a positive client experience
- Proactively identify and cross sell additional products and services to existing clients
- Proactively respond to and manage inbound client queries professionally and efficiently
- Develop and implement opportunities to continually improve and enhance services to their customers
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience
- Strong client / customer service experience
- Previous experience in financial service is desirable but not a must
- A relevant degree in Economics, Finance & Commerce desirable
- Outstanding verbal & written communication skills
- Interest in pursuing a career in Financial Services/Stockbroking
- Strong emphasis on providing excellent customer service
- Great attitude and desire to learn
Successful candidates will be invited to attend an assessment centre in Barangaroo Sydney, Thursday 26th May from 1pm to 4pm.
Only Australian Citizens / Permanent Residents will be considered for this role. Given expected interest in these positions, please be aware, only those shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
My client is a leading Australian fintech that is on an aggressive growth trajectory. They are looking to hire in some Marketing support and have the opportunity for a junior Marketer to join the business and grow their career with many learning and development opportunities.
The Marketing Coordinator will assist with the day-to-day functions of the marketing team and external agencies. You will use your experience to collaborate with the wider marketing team to ensure the correct messaging for targeted audience across the marketing activity and assist with building marketing assets as required.
Role and responsibilities:
- Provide support on acquisition campaigns, client lifecycle initiatives and comms, new product launches and seasonal campaigns.
- Liaise with agencies to coordinate the on-going development, versioning and updates to advertising creative, brochures and other marketing collateral.
- Work with digital marketing team and agencies to coordinate the execution of campaigns including paid media campaigns (print, online, social media, outdoor, TV and other media).
- Be responsible for the execution of the regular marketing administrative tasks such as maintenance of marketing calendar, invoice processing, budget spreadsheets, merchandise / collateral management, reporting, competitor reviews and updates/information sharing to divisions as required.
- Manage edits and updates to all (retail and partners) legal documents and application forms – PDFs and online.
- Build, edit and manage website content alongside local and global digital marketing teams to ensure the site information is accurate, optimised and reaches performance targets.
- Lead email campaign creation, reporting and optimisation for both marketing, communication and legal initiatives.
- Develop reporting and monitor performance of activities and campaigns as required.
- Liaise with Group functions (legal, compliance etc.) to ensure all acquisition and retention activities are compliant with local regulation and in accordance with internal policies.
- Work alongside the Sydney APAC Marketing Team and agencies to coordinate and communicate webinars/ education program and other events/sponsorships.
- Provide input and assistance to other ad hoc marketing projects as required – including team support and coordination alongside the APAC Marketing Manager.
- Maintain personal/professional development to meet the changing demands of the role.
- In all internal and external contact, present a professional and positive image of the department and CMC Markets as well as maintaining constructive relationships.
- Take all reasonable steps to ensure appropriate confidentiality.
- Training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required, and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this role.
To be successful:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role or administrative function
- Basic HTML skills (or a willingness to learn)
- Strong ability to pick up new systems (CRM, Content Management Systems, Customer Management Systems)
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A fast and reliable approach, with high standards
- Good communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven; able to act on your own initiative
- Solid multi-tasking and organisational skills
MARS Recruitment is partnered with a recognised Bank who is cYou will join a friendly, supportive and collaborative team and be part of a flexible working environment.
- Processing of clients, advisors and referrers requests
- Complete all administrations tasks required by clients
- Ensure all information is accurate
- Follow up on any missing documentation/information
- Work in accordance with agreed policies and processes
- Achieve individual and team targets
- Experience in a similar role is desirable although not essential
- Good understanding of mortgage loan documents
- Back Office or Middle Office processing background
- Strong data entry & attention to detail skills
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Ability to manage and maintain key relationships
- Ability to communicate effectively via email & telephone
If you are interested in applying for this position then please follow the link.
Given expected interest in these positions, please be aware, only those shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
My client is looking for a Brand Manager to develop and implement their brand proposition for customers, brokers and franchisees. The role supports the Senior Manager, Marketing in the roll out of the marketing, brand and partnership activities.
The role is responsible for developing integrated through the line campaigns delivering against business objectives while ensuring Customers are at the centre of their activities.
You will be joining a leading financial services business at a time of incredible growth, with record targets being met month after month, the business is well set to bring people in and help them to grow out their career with great learning and development in a collaborative environment.
Role and responsbilities:
- Custodian of the brand across all internal and external channels
- Manage agency and partner relationships to deliver against brand and marketing objectives
- Leverage customer insight data to refine brand management and execution
- Identify brand-building opportunities both internally and externally
- Provide creative direction for collateral, web, product packaging, and other visual communications media for the company
- Manage and execute through the line marketing campaigns from ideation post implementation review
- Performance tracking, reporting and analysis for the brand and marketing activities
- Working with advertising agencies to create on brand assets for brokers at a national and local level
- Manages broker marketing requests through central marketing
- Support requests for marketing collateral across teams at ensuring brand guidelines are always adhered to.
- Support the Senior Manager in ensuring the brand is always represented correctly in the market
- Ensure up to date standard operating procedures for all supported processes and ensure processes are tested to meet compliance standards
Skills and experience needed:
- Tertiary business or marketing related qualifications
- 3-4 years marketing/advertising experience
- Finance industry experience preferred
- Practical / Specialist/Technical Skills: e.g. Keyboard, Software Distribution, etc.
- Understanding of digital channels and proven experience in using digital to drive direct acquisition
- Relationship management – product team, marketing agencies and suppliers
- Google Analytics
- Understanding of both brokerage & franchise models