One of Australia’s leading insurance companies is seeking a Relationship Coordinator to Propel its partner satisfaction.
- manage relationships with key white label partners across all our products
- Manager partner satisfactionn and protect our brand and that of our partners
- Manage and fulfil partner reporting
- Administer and assist with partner requests
- Co-ordinate material and deliveries to partners for call centre and stores
- Maintain partner share point libraries
- Drive and co-ordinate team meetings
Successful candidates will have:
- 2+ years experience in in the insurance industry
- experience in an administration, junior marketing and/or Acount Executive role
- Strong excel word and powerpoint skills
- excellent communcation and verbal skills
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders at once and prioritise tasks
- Full working rights in Australia
Apply below, or submit your resume to [email protected]
My client is a leading Australian fintech that is on an aggressive growth trajectory. They are looking to hire in some Marketing support and have the opportunity for a junior Marketer to join the business and grow their career with many learning and development opportunities.
The Marketing Coordinator will assist with the day-to-day functions of the marketing team and external agencies. You will use your experience to collaborate with the wider marketing team to ensure the correct messaging for targeted audience across the marketing activity and assist with building marketing assets as required.
Role and responsibilities:
- Provide support on acquisition campaigns, client lifecycle initiatives and comms, new product launches and seasonal campaigns.
- Liaise with agencies to coordinate the on-going development, versioning and updates to advertising creative, brochures and other marketing collateral.
- Work with digital marketing team and agencies to coordinate the execution of campaigns including paid media campaigns (print, online, social media, outdoor, TV and other media).
- Be responsible for the execution of the regular marketing administrative tasks such as maintenance of marketing calendar, invoice processing, budget spreadsheets, merchandise / collateral management, reporting, competitor reviews and updates/information sharing to divisions as required.
- Manage edits and updates to all (retail and partners) legal documents and application forms – PDFs and online.
- Build, edit and manage website content alongside local and global digital marketing teams to ensure the site information is accurate, optimised and reaches performance targets.
- Lead email campaign creation, reporting and optimisation for both marketing, communication and legal initiatives.
- Develop reporting and monitor performance of activities and campaigns as required.
- Liaise with Group functions (legal, compliance etc.) to ensure all acquisition and retention activities are compliant with local regulation and in accordance with internal policies.
- Work alongside the Sydney APAC Marketing Team and agencies to coordinate and communicate webinars/ education program and other events/sponsorships.
- Provide input and assistance to other ad hoc marketing projects as required – including team support and coordination alongside the APAC Marketing Manager.
- Maintain personal/professional development to meet the changing demands of the role.
- In all internal and external contact, present a professional and positive image of the department and CMC Markets as well as maintaining constructive relationships.
- Take all reasonable steps to ensure appropriate confidentiality.
- Training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required, and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this role.
To be successful:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role or administrative function
- Basic HTML skills (or a willingness to learn)
- Strong ability to pick up new systems (CRM, Content Management Systems, Customer Management Systems)
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A fast and reliable approach, with high standards
- Good communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven; able to act on your own initiative
- Solid multi-tasking and organisational skills
MARS Recruitment is partnered with a recognised Bank who is cYou will join a friendly, supportive and collaborative team and be part of a flexible working environment.
- Processing of clients, advisors and referrers requests
- Complete all administrations tasks required by clients
- Ensure all information is accurate
- Follow up on any missing documentation/information
- Work in accordance with agreed policies and processes
- Achieve individual and team targets
- Experience in a similar role is desirable although not essential
- Good understanding of mortgage loan documents
- Back Office or Middle Office processing background
- Strong data entry & attention to detail skills
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Ability to manage and maintain key relationships
- Ability to communicate effectively via email & telephone
If you are interested in applying for this position then please follow the link.
Given expected interest in these positions, please be aware, only those shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
My client is looking for a Brand Manager to develop and implement their brand proposition for customers, brokers and franchisees. The role supports the Senior Manager, Marketing in the roll out of the marketing, brand and partnership activities.
The role is responsible for developing integrated through the line campaigns delivering against business objectives while ensuring Customers are at the centre of their activities.
You will be joining a leading financial services business at a time of incredible growth, with record targets being met month after month, the business is well set to bring people in and help them to grow out their career with great learning and development in a collaborative environment.
Role and responsbilities:
- Custodian of the brand across all internal and external channels
- Manage agency and partner relationships to deliver against brand and marketing objectives
- Leverage customer insight data to refine brand management and execution
- Identify brand-building opportunities both internally and externally
- Provide creative direction for collateral, web, product packaging, and other visual communications media for the company
- Manage and execute through the line marketing campaigns from ideation post implementation review
- Performance tracking, reporting and analysis for the brand and marketing activities
- Working with advertising agencies to create on brand assets for brokers at a national and local level
- Manages broker marketing requests through central marketing
- Support requests for marketing collateral across teams at ensuring brand guidelines are always adhered to.
- Support the Senior Manager in ensuring the brand is always represented correctly in the market
- Ensure up to date standard operating procedures for all supported processes and ensure processes are tested to meet compliance standards
Skills and experience needed:
- Tertiary business or marketing related qualifications
- 3-4 years marketing/advertising experience
- Finance industry experience preferred
- Practical / Specialist/Technical Skills: e.g. Keyboard, Software Distribution, etc.
- Understanding of digital channels and proven experience in using digital to drive direct acquisition
- Relationship management – product team, marketing agencies and suppliers
- Google Analytics
- Understanding of both brokerage & franchise models