This is a great opportunity within a well-regarded Australian health fund. The role exists within a diverse and friendly team, where you will be responsible for providing excellent service to the fund’s members and external stakeholders.
This role plays an essential part in the overall success of the organisation, as you will be the first point-of-contact and have the opportunity to create a positive member experience. This team would ideally like to hire someone that has the desire to build a long-term career with the company, and therefore they take pride in their training and development.
Upon completion of training, you will be available to work in a hybrid setting (3 days in the office, 2 days from home per week).
Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Receive inbound calls from members and non-members in response to promotional campaigns or member needs.
- Handle all member enquiries, membership applications and claim requests.
- Use internal systems to store member information and leave detailed case notes, maintaining confidentiality and multitasking.
- Use telephone system to answer, hold, and transfer calls.
- Provide advice across all of the organisation’s products.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong commitment to providing outstanding customer service.
- Previous experience in a call centre or customer-centric role.
- Ability to work both individually and with a team to achieve performance objectives.
- Ability to multitask, using systems whilst talking to customers.
- Basic IT/computer skills (ability to use basic programs).
This role would also suit a less-experienced person who has worked in retail or hospitality, with the desire to transition into the Insurance/Financial Services industry, in a customer-focused role.
If you are interested in this role, please email me at [email protected] or call me on 02 9003 4938.