My client is a world leader in the online FX space, they have built a company focused on getting results by instilling a hard working, fun and driven culture into their staff and simultaneously investing in technology and staff development.
Based in the CBD (but with great working flexibility) you’ll be a part of a newly formed team aimed at creating a world leading website experience for their customers. You will be focused on driving commercial outcomes by improving the website experience in line with, and helping shape, the web strategy. Being the go-to person for all things optimisation and A/B testing, you will leverage analytics, qualitative and quantitative research, optimisation tools and online best practices to increase the effectiveness of the website, conversion rates, marketing campaigns, and ultimately, increase new client registrations.
Role and responsibilities:
- Investigate data to identify areas for optimising the customer experience to drive increased conversions
- Drive the strategy, processes and structure for the CRO and AB Testing programme
- Convert qualitative and quantitative data into prioritised optimisation initiatives, and ensure these are implemented by the relevant teams/stakeholders
- Build a list of backlog AB test and optimisations to help form the CRO roadmap, starting from planning, idea management, testing, optimisation, reporting, and forecasting
- Work closely with the web, UX, design and data team to get insights, provide input into marketing campaigns, and help shape the website experience
- The primary focus will be on new-client acquisition, increasing registrations for both consumers and businesses through improving the website experience, in combination with improving acquisition strategies that will drive to the same outcome
- Actively contribute to the growth of the website, traffic and conversions by working with the full stack squad, which includes specialists in SEO, CRO (yourself), Design, UX, Content, Web Production, Analytics, and Tech (engineers, QA).
- Plan, build and execute the optimisation and AB testing programme on the website
- Provide a analytical, researched and commercial lens to the prioritisation of experience optimisations
- This visible role will work day to day as part of the web squad, plus working closely with the regional marketing teams. Additionally you will have interactions with legal, compliance, HR, technology, finance etc as required.
To be successful you’ll need:
- Deep understanding of on-site conversion rate optimisation
- Ability to plan, execute, analyse and then reflect on a AB testing and optimisation programme, looking for continuous improvements to both the web experience, as well as the programme processes
- Experience working with optimisation platforms to plan, build and execute AB tests and optimizations
- A understanding of digital experience and conversion optimisation to drive growth through research, testing and analysis
- An analytical mindset, focused on driving commercial outcomes for the business
- A deep experience with both theory and execution of AB testing, growth marketing, and performance analysis
- Strong stakeholder/client management skills, especially where digital literacy may be low
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- College Degree or equivalent in a related field (Marketing, Computer Science, Data science)
- 5+ years total digital marketing experience
Media Relations Advisor
- Well established national organisation in the dairy industry
- Located in Melbourne’s CBD with flexible WFO/WFH options
- Permanent full-time role paying up to $110,000 including super
Fantastic opportunity for a Media and Communications expert to utilise their skills in a supportive national organisation.
About the company:
Founded almost 20 years ago, my client provides support to the farming industry across Australia. With a focus on community and sustainability, they work towards promoting the dairy industry, enhancing farm businesses, supporting employment and driving herd and pasture innovation.
This is a purpose driven company who focus on delivering support and providing better outcomes for the farming community.
About the role:
Reporting to the Corporate Communications Manager, you will drive the development, implementation and management of the company’s media relations strategy across corporate, consumer, influencer programs, news and announcements.
Your roles and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Facilitate proactive and reactive media responses, be the first point of call for media enquiries and build strong media relations with key outlets.
- Respond to incidents under tight deadlines to form effective media management and crisis communications responses.
- Develop and monitor a strategic communications plan across all media channels
- Create compelling and relevant content across print, digital and social media channels for varied target audiences
- Ensure media strategy is integrated/aligned with RDPs, program needs, consumer PR and communications strategies and upholds the brand and reputation of the company and the industry.
- Extensive experience in external communications and media relations
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong understanding of the Media and Communications industry and experience developing and implementing communications campaigns and delivering corporate publications
- Ability to identify newsworthy stories and tailor to media channels/stakeholders.
- Ability to write under pressure and to tight deadlines
How to apply:
To apply to this role, please click ‘apply now’. If you would like to know more about the role, please email [email protected]
What is the opportunity
To provide local marketing advice and expertise to the WA broker network and support the state sales and distribution team to meet their strategic goals and targets.
Role and responsibilities:
- Development and implementation of the state-based marketing plan for the WA broker network to assist in driving engagement, generating customer enquiries and lodgements
- Working closely with the central marketing team to drive maximum return of the national marketing plan and assets and ensuring assets are leveraged locally by brokers; and
- Providing expert local area marketing advice, training and support for individual broker campaigns and initiatives and ensuring they ladder up to the national marketing strategy
- Actively work in collaboration with the SMC team to ensure national to local initiatives are implemented and that the LAM team are constantly innovating and driving marketing efficiency
- Ensure regular and productive contact with brokers and sales teams so they are equipped with marketing tools and are leveraging current national marketing campaign assets
- Present marketing updates, campaigns and initiatives at Retail Meetings, Retail Hub meetings, Monthly Broker sales meetings, Sales team meetings, workshops and events to ensure WA broker and distribution network are across all current campaigns
- Provide weekly reporting and key insights for the development and improvement of marketing campaigns and broker resources and tools. Provide details of store visits, broker workshops and key statistics including cost per lead and enquiry to appointment
- Ensure the central marketing processes are followed for efficient turn-around times, campaign delivery and reporting – including broker request process, broker resources and communications, state-based budgeting and invoice processing
- Conduct regular marketing workshops for brokers including Cert IV Marketing overview, social media upskilling and other training as required by the national and state teams
- Ensure all broker marketing materials and campaigns meet legal, statutory, internal audit and compliance standards. Approve escalated requests and where necessary escalate approvals to Senior Manager, Go to Market
- Ensure adherence and compliance with all company policies, risk appetite and legislative requirements, including NCCP
- Adapt a culture of risk management and compliance
What are we looking for?
- At least 5 years marketing management/consultancy experience or equivalent, preferably specialising in local area marketing with experience working with franchisees
- Superior project management skills
- Excellent relationship development and presentation skills and the ability to be persuasive when pitching new ideas to sales leaders and brokers
- Ability to proactively identify, understand, communicate and act on current and future risks
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and re-prioritise as required
One of Australia’s most reputable financial services organizations is seeking a State Marketing Specialist to Propel its team
- Work closely with the NSW/ACT State Marketing Consultant to contribute to state customer lead and lodgement targets
- Support the State Marketing Consultant to roll out state-based marketing initiatives to achieve state targets as part of the NSW/ACT state marketing plan
- Actively work in collaboration with the wider Go to Market team to ensure national to local initiatives are implemented and to constantly innovate and drive marketing efficiency
- Coordinate marketing updates for your state and support the State Marketing Consultant in presenting campaigns and initiatives at Sales team meetings, retail Meetings, Monthly Broker sales meetings and workshop events to ensure broker and distribution network are across all current marketing activity
- Submit requests to the Central Marketing team for broker creative, artwork approvals and general broker marketing requests.
- Coordinate Terms & Conditions and disclaimers required for broker campaigns and materials as part of the activities that form NSW/ACT broker marketing plans.
- Support the state marketing consultant to manage state-based budgeting and invoice processing – by following central marketing processes for efficient turn-around times and reporting
Successful Candidates will have:
- 1-2+ Years experience Marketing (Preferably within financial Services)
- Bachelors Degree in Business or Equivalent
- Strong administration skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication sklls
- Full working rights in Australia
Apply below, or submit your resume to Aaron at [email protected]au