Our client is a leading neobank (digital-only bank) that is doing banking differently and genuinely cares about their customers. With a current headcount of ~200, in addition to being backed by a larger financial instituation, they are growing agressively and bringing on a number of key roles to deliver on their mission of creating a smarter, more personalised, human banking experience. Culuturally, they really care about their employees, and are a dynamic, agile, and fast-moving organisation.
The Communications Director brings the crucial understanding that community building is incredibly important in driving brand and achieving growth at scale. It’s a great opportunity for a strong communications alrounder with a particular skillset and passion for PR to join a fast-moving organisation and deliver significant impact. In replacing the corporate affairs team many banks may have, the Director will be where the buck stops when it comes to PR, including in crisis situations. You will work directly with the Head of Growth and be responsible for the development, execution and performance of owned and earned brand activities while working alongisde other key squads.
Duties and key responsiblities include:
- Own the external communications strategy and execution, including media relations and crisis management
- Assume end-to-end responsibility for the development, execution and performance of owned and earned brand experience activities, including PR, social media, content creation and influencer marketing and organic channels
- Lead the comms & engagment team, and work closely with the brand team in addition to other relevant teams/squads
- Manage agency relationships to align owned and earned brand activities to key strategic and customer outcomes
- Leverage an agile working framework to manage all activities within agreed timelines and budget
Skills and Experience
It is essential that you have:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Head of Marketing or Head of Brand with strong exposure to brand creative, brand communications, PR, content and social media strategy at a leading consumer brand or fintech
- Strong track record of acquiring, retaining and growing customers organically through new and creative mediums that consistently outperform the competition
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy, ambiguity and agility to get things done
It is desirable that you have:
- Strong media contacts and a level of skill in dealing with critical brand situations
- Experience running owned and earned media for both B2C and B2B brands (though B2C is most important)
- An openess to new ideas and ways of thinking
If you do not meet the role criteria, but are still interested in working for/with us, please also get in touch for more info on our other available positions!
The Benefits and Culture
People enjoy working here because of the exciting nature of the business (many people that don’t love working for banks do love working for this one!) and the strong internal culture focused on authenticity and stretching the limits of creativity + innovation. We love recruiting for them because we are confident our candidates will love working there, and are getting into a thriving business at an incredibly exciting time.
- Salary of up to 210k + super
- Performance-based bonus
- Hyrbrid working model
How to Apply
Submit your application via Seek or email [email protected]. I look forward to connecting with you!
PR Manager – ANZ
- 12 Month Contract with view to go permanent, ASAP start
- $2B Global retailer located in Melbourne Inner suburbs, selling coolers, outdoor accessories and sporting goods
- Execute PR efforts in ANZ and support brand awareness, traditional & online activities, new product campaigns and corporate communications.
About the company:
Global company, headquartered in the US, with over 1000 employees across the US, Asia and Australia. This brand is a leading player in the coolers, sporting goods and outdoor accessories space and are doing extremely well at the moment with big growth plans for 2022.
About the role:
This is a hybrid role providing support across a range of areas to contribute to a fully integrated marketing strategy. Your role will include managing and assessing PR and brand partnerships for the company as well as supporting digital and print media activities and opportunities.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Ongoing end to end management of media & content opportunities/partnerships and nurturing of relationships for the longterm.
- Foster and execute Sustainability Program activities and partnerships
- Management of a diverse Print Media plan and extend into digital where appropriate
- Graphic design: image sourcing and resizing, editing, photoshopping and support with key product and campaign launches
- Corporate communications: in liason with the global team you will look after formal communication ranging from legal product-based to disaster relief
- 3+ years’ experience in a PR management role within the retail industry or at an agency
- Ability to balance Brand & Performance activity and experience managing and tracking Budgets
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of how Print & Digital are used to connect to new & existing customers.
- A thorough understanding of digital marketing including Affiliate marketing.
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro skills; with knowledge of .JPEG, .PNG, .GIF, and .MP4. formats.
How to apply:
To apply to this role, please click ‘apply now’.
If you would like to know more about the role, please email [email protected]
One of Australia’s leading Financial Services Organisations is seeking a sales and marketing graduate to boost its marketing lead generation team.
This is a perfect entry level role for a marketing graduate – with excellent opportunity for growth and development.
- Provide client intelligence and research prospects to develop outreach programmes
- Manage out pipeline of leads via our marketing automation program
- Assist senior leaders in compelling pitches and presentations
- Maintain a database of leads and prospects
- Prospect and qualify warm and direct and acquired leads
- set up performance metrics, and ensure delivery of ROI
Successful candidates will have:
- A bachelor’s degree of equivalent in marketing or commerce
- strong research skills
- strong people skills
- a natural curiosity to solve strategic business challenges
- full working rights in Australia
My client is experience huge growth and Design is a priority growth area and it is well placed to deliver increased capability and an expanded offering to their clients. My clients leaders and consultants balance local knowledge and global best practice to address and solve complex customer business problems.
Key service offerings of the Consulting team include:
- Business Transformation
- Experience Led Transformation and Design
- Digital Transformation and Innovation
- Industry Consulting
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop client relationships: pursue and cultivate trusted advisor c-level relationships in order to drive client value. Identify and collaborate with industry, digital and client account leadership to drive consulting business
- Grow the business: qualify sales opportunities and prioritise activity to increase sales conversion.
- Create and implement innovative solutions: Lead the team to Identify issues that clients are / or should be concerned with and prioritise efforts to address these issues and frame solutions to solve the problems.
- Customer focus: Understand current and future client needs and frame them to deliver realisable client value
- Develop and engage the experience design practice: Develop and grow the user experience consulting team through the identification of talent, set development plans for the team and proactively involve peers to create client value and expand the experience design footprint
- Sales and solutions governance: manage pre-sales and delivery capacity to balance team workload, sales conversion and revenue achievement through quality outcomes
- Innovate and disrupt the market in the way that experience design solutions are sold and delivered to customers
To be successful:
- The successful candidate will bring their whole selves to work, every day. They will demonstrate deep experience solving customer business problems throughout experience and human centred design frameworks, customer lifecycle; from researching through the buying process, implementation and realising value.
- This person will also be responsible for practice building activities, including pipeline development and management, recruitment, skills development, thought leadership and customer advisory.
- The Experience Leader will have a deep appreciation of the nuance between design, business and technical services and advisory services, will understand the need for client centricity and be comfortable discussing issues at C-level and senior management level.
- The right person will ensure that solutions are client centric, business driven, informed by functional expertise, DXC IP and are forward thinking in nature.
- Senior level experience within a sales and delivery environment in a consulting or large services environment.
- Track record in running an experience design team across Service Design, User Experience Design, User Research etc.
- Demonstrated track record of running a team with pre-sales and delivery responsibilities, managing competing priorities in order to deliver required sales targets every quarter.
- A demonstrated record of successful new business generation through increased sales conversion. Development of teams to support solutioning for multiple portfolios.
- Drives design leadership, oversight and engagement across multiple consulting offerings to market.
- Deep understanding of public/private sector. Has a network of relationships at senior levels
- Deep understanding of private and public sector clients and expertise in developing solutions and leading advisory engagements. A network at senior levels and a track record in building meaningful relationships in major accounts by becoming the trusted advisor / thought leader and supporting the required sales disciplines.