About the role
Our client is looking to add a Senior Human Resources Business Partner to their well-regarded APAC HR team. Working alongside the Head of HR APAC and a broader team of HR professionals, you will support managers and employees in their pursuit of business aligned objectives.
You will support this drive for excellence by embedding the Group’s values throughout the workforce and owning the below responsibilities.
- Consult and coach managers and stakeholders through a range of employee lifecycle matters, including advice on employee relations and other people responsibilities
- Manage and resolve employee relations issues, ensuring fair and workable outcomes
- Actively promote cultural change and support new initiatives, as well as ensuring continuous improvement
- Build trusted relationships across the business supporting employees, managers and business leaders
- Conduct market research, partnering with external agencies and knowledge sources to provide insight and advice on shifting remuneration, benefits, and market trends
- Recruitment – supporting business growth and continuity
Skills and experience
- 5 + years where you have supported senior leadership teams as a trusted advisor in a generalist HR capacity
- Understanding of remuneration strategies and reviews; exposure to planning or budgeting for remuneration budgets
About the opportunity
Mars are currently supporting a large financial institution in securing a Talent Acquisition Specialist. The role will report into the Head of Talent Acquisition and will work as part of the broader HR function.
This role will involve partnering with hiring managers and People & Culture to deliver an end-to-end recruitment service across a variety of divisions but with a focus on technology vacancies. You will run the recruitment process from requirement to offer, including interviews but will not be responsible completing contracts or onboarding.
The opportunity would suit someone that is strong in process management, has worked in a regulated environment and that wants to work in a small to mid-sized team where they can support and partner with a variety of divisions in sourcing and securing talent.
Role requirements and responsibilities
- Managing end-to-end recruitment processes, ensuring a positive experience for Hiring Managers and candidates
- Partnering with Hiring Managers and HR to understand business needs, job requirements and candidates sought, to include:
- Initial briefing
- Sourcing strategy and process
- Interview support and guidance
- Sourcing talent through a variety of channels – including database, job boards, internal networks and referrals
- Lead the screening processes, to include:
- Pre-screening question selection, candidate screening and short-listing approach
- Effective use of candidate screening techniques to generate high quality long list
- Evaluating and selecting internal and external talent to ensure the best match when providing short lists
- Follow recruitment policies and processes
Work history and experience
- Specialist recruitment and selection experience
- Experience recruiting for technology roles
- Experience advertising and screening through job boards, using LinkedIn Recruiter and a variety of other sourcing tools
- Excellent understanding of full cycle recruitment processes
- Experience managing stakeholder expectations and guiding hiring managers based on market insight
- Ability to optimise and prioritise conflicting demands in a busy environment
A new fintech company that has gone from strength to strength since it started in 2019, is seeking a world-class HR Assistant to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who has proven experience working in a similar HR position to join the team for 5 months. This HR Assistant will be working closely with the HR team, Essentially, this position will be supporting the team and assisting with the operations behind the company and its new projects.
- Supporting the HR team with all HR enquires
- Organising documentation for the team
- Making sure new starters are onboarded correctly
- Ensuring new started have the correct system access
- Being the point of contact for HR enquires.
- Providing accurate and timely reporting and analysis support to key stakeholders.
- Ensure relevant projects are delivered and achieve a timely, cost-effective, safe and quality assured outcome.
- Maintain and develop internal and external relationships.
- Manage administration across the office, assisting with general administration and HR tasks
- Diary and Calendar Management for the team
- Assisting with projects and a company merger
- Excellent MS Office software skills, with a particular focus on Excel.
- Experience running reports and analyzing information to bring about an informative meaning.
- Adaptability to changing situations and take initiative.
- High attention to detail to proofreading projects and supporting the HR team.
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to liaise and build relationships with internal senior management and external stakeholders.
- A pragmatic and systematic approach to working.
- Problem solver who can multi-task and prioritize responsibilities.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has worked in a HR position and looking to gain more experience. Our client is looking for someone who is reliable, hardworking, has fantastic customer service, and has high attention to detail.
If you are a well-presented, polished individual with an invested interest in fin-tech and providing support, please apply today.
What you’ll be doing
Professional Services business based on Collins st require a part-time HR Manager to join their team.
The HR Manager will support the business in all areas of HR.
A high priority for this role is to develop and deliver HR initiatives which improve performance, enhance culture and increase employee engagement. This role is primarily operational with some strategic elements.
The HR Manager will work 4 days per week, 10am – 3pm.
Candidates will need to meet the following criteria:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to build collaborative partnerships with key stakeholders and influence outcomes
- Strong organisational skills with attention to detail and ability to work autonomously
- Resilience, compassion and high emotional intelligence
Benefits to you:
- Permanent opportunity
- CBD location
- Autonomous role
At Mars, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply via the link, or alternatively contact Sophie Roper on 0431 437 307 & [email protected]
Please note that due to the number of applications only successful applicants will be contacted.