Chronic Disease Educator / Registered Nurse – Crazy benefits!
- Heavily subsidised accommodation (cheapest rent you’ll likely ever pay in this market!)
- Top dollar paid to quality candidates
- Annual airfares back home
- Relocation assistance
- Circa $30k salary packaging
- Full training and support (if you don’t have experience as a CD Educator)
Why you want this role:
You’re the type of person who wants to leave a positive impact on those around you. Why else would you choose Nursing as a career? You find joy in not only treating patients in a clinical capacity but educating them on how to improve their lives. And you no want to do this on a grander scale. You want this role because it will allow you to collaborate with other members of the local primary health care team to initiate preventative strategies and therapeutic interventions. You yearn to promote and deliver health education to the masses whilst planning on-going care utilising self-management principles to encourage healthy lifestyles and wellbeing. Imagine unlocking this achievement and adding it to your resume! Now that’s putting your career on a launching pad!
Why you’ll enjoy the location (excerpt taken from https://www.hallscreektourism.com.au/information/halls-creek-tourism [link removed]):
Situated in the heart of the Kimberley, Halls Creek sits on the northern edge of the Great Sandy Desert and is a gateway to natural attractions including the striking formation of the white quartz China Wall, the orange and black striped domes of the World Heritage listed Bungle Bungle ranges of Purnululu National Park, and the dramatic impression of the Wolfe Creek Crater, formed 300,000 years ago when a meteorite crashed to earth. Halls Creek offers a genuine insight into the spectacular Australian outback. Covering some 142,908 square kilometres of predominantly desert and pastoral country, Halls Creek has something for everyone, from wide open spaces and magnificent natural attractions, to rich Aboriginal and European history and culture.
What you’ll take ownership of:
- Providing clinical services to clients within generic or specific chronic disease areas, including assessments, screening, interventions, follow up and evaluation.
- Identifying problems to be addressed in the care plan including: the client’s general understanding of their chronic disease; their lifestyle; any biomedical tests due; difficulties with medication compliance; annual checks due; and other social information required to complete the care plan
- Using appropriate tools to assist the clients to identify barriers to self-management of their disease and assist clients to problem-solve and formulate self-management goals.
- Providing clinical leadership to medical, nursing, allied health and other non-government agencies to ensure clinical care is best practice, ensures written follow up, sound goal setting and care planning for the client and the Health Care team
- Monitoring and providing reports to management on the completion of care plans by GPs and Medicare Chronic Disease Management claiming by GPs to achieve chronic disease management outcomes;
- Identifying client education needs and implementing appropriate teaching, including coordination of client education programs and refers to an appropriate health care provider where necessary
- Identifying training/education needs for self and others and participates in chronic disease training to service providers
How to make this happen:
Send your CV to [email protected] and I’ll put you in front of the right people before the role is filled.
If this role doesn’t quite fit your experience, send your CV through anyway and let me know what you’re looking for in terms of job title, salary, location, hours etc as I work with the majority of Aged Care organisations in Perth and will do my best to at LEAST point you in the right direction.
Other roles I’m looking to fill include:
- Registered Nurse (NOR)
- Facility / Residential Manager (NOR & SOR)
- Clinical Nurse Manager (NOR & SOR)
- Quality / Learning & Development RN (roving)
- Clinical Nurse Manager (Bunbury, Kalgoorlie)
- Clinical Nurse (Bunbury)
- Director of Nursing (Bunbury)
- Registered Nurse (SOR)
- Registered Nurse (Bunbury)
Why you should AT LEAST speak to me before closing this tab:
If you’ve made it to this point and haven’t sent your CV through yet, hopefully these testimonials gives you requisite nudge to do so ASAP!
“Thank you Mars Recruitment team and a special thank you to Anthony Nguyen for the amazing work. Your ability to be both professional and personal makes you a pleasure to work with. Thank you for your patience and willingness to find the best role that suited both me and the company. This is what builds great teams!
Happily recommend you!”
– Aged Care Facility Manager (SOR Perth)
“I found Anthony Nguyen at Mars recruitment very professional. This was the first time I have applied for a job through a recruitment agency and right from the start till the offer Anthony has supported me exceptionally. Highly recommend Mars recruitment team.”
– Aged Care Clinical Nurse Manager (SOR Perth)
“After my experience with Mars Recruitment and Anthony Nguyen I wouldn’t hesitate to be involved in a recruitment process with them again. Anthony was incredibly supportive and professional during the whole experience. I especially appreciate his efforts when he persevered after an early obstacle in the application process. His encouragement, communication and assistance made everything run smoothly. Thanks Anthony!”
– Primary Health Nurse (Kimberley Region of WA)