Year End Financial Accountant
Thu, 28th April 2022
Top tier Financial Services organisation are looking for a Financial Accountant for the busy year end period.
MARS are working with a top tier Financial Services organisation who are looking to recruit a Financial Accountant for the busy year end period in addition to other related year end and ad hoc projects.
The contract is for 4-6 months, and for the right candidate the opportunity to extend beyond that period based on performance.
- Ensuring timely delivery of statutory accounts
- Preparation of Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Reports for local Regulatory Authorities
- Update and manage year-end timetable
- Liaise with auditors
- Ensure all accountancy and reporting procedures are up-to-date with legislated requirements
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Client and auditor management
- Resolution of accounting & general ledger queries from the business and clients
- Execution of Daily, Monthly and Quarterly controls
- Assisting with the preparation and review of audit files for the external auditors
- Assisting with / Preparation of the local statutory financial statements
- Assisting with the Annual Statutory returns
- Ad hoc project work as required
- Degree qualified in a business related discipline complimented with a CA qualification
- Newly qualified to 1-2 years’ experience PQE
- Hands on experience in preparing statutory accounts
- Ability to work to tight timelines and under pressure to ensure deliverables are achieved
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Able to manage competing deadlines