$75,000 to $100,000
Fri, 5th November 2021
Join a world leading financial services business and help them to launch a new product within a team of amazing UX Designers
My client has become one of the world’s leading trading businesses over the past 30 years’ with an amazing growth story across the APAC region. They offer superior technology and service to a wide range of partners and clients alike.
My client consider themselves an established FinTech with technology at the core of their proposition, therefore it’s imperative they have a leading product offering for retail traders and their partners, backed by ongoing customer research, financial investment and innovation.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You are a UX/UI Designer and will join our Product team. Working closely with Product Managers, Development teams, Data Sciences and Marketing, you will help design modern and engaging user experiences across the entire life cycle of our users from the initial onboarding journey to our feature rich trading platforms on both web and mobile.
You are passionate about delivering a world class customer experience across every project that you touch, whether it’s a small feature improvement or the full end to end experience, your role will positively impact millions of Australian share traders.
You have a strong learning aptitude and are able to quickly learn complex financial topics and turn these into seamless and engaging user experiences that deliver the best solutions for our clients. You will act as a UX advocate and support the UX Design Lead’s growth of the team. You are required to: conduct user research, mock site maps, wireframes, prototypes, user flows, develop UI assets.
Role and Responsbilities:
- Work collaboratively with our Product Managers to bring proposals to life and ensure we achieve the best possible outcome for the clients.
- Ability to wireframe and turn into UI designs quickly
- Help create and maintain Figma Design Systems and style guides to ensure consistency across our offering while adhering to brand guidelines
- Mock prototypes, site maps, user flows, wireframes, UI designs through to dev handover, testing through till launch.
- Help the team conduct research and testing, including competitor analysis, user interviews, gather insights from research reports, usability testing.
- Gain a deep understanding of our customer needs, why they use our service and what drives them to invest.
To be successful:
- Have 2 to 5 years’ experience in a UX/UI design role
- Need to be proficient with Figma
- Experience with building out design systems
- Portfolio showcasing previously delivered UX/UI proposals for digital products with a HCD (Human Centred Design) approach
- Must have a high level of attention to detail and high level of creativity.
- Ability to work in fast paced environments with changing priorities.
- Take a strategic, customer first approach in everything you do.
- Experience working in an agile environment, using JIRA and other workflows
- Mobile app design and responsiveness across Android and iOS