Team Assistant / Senior Administrator
$75,000 to $100,000
Mon, 1st August 2022
Seeking a Team Assistant/Senior Administrator to join a well known investment firm, permanently.
Our client, a highly regarded investment firm in the heart of Sydney’s CBD, we are seeking a Team Assitant/ Senior Administrator to join the team and assist the EA with supporting the four directors with diary management, expenses, and travel. As this role reports to the EA, this is a great opportunity for a strong administrator / Team Assistant to step up and assist the team and directors.
We are looking for a problem solver with a can-do attitude who has experience supporting a team. 60% of the role will be PA tasks and the remainder of the role will be helping the team with various administration tasks. Administration experience is essential for this role.
The role requires you to be in the office 4 day a week with the option to work from home one day a week. They are ideally looking for someone to be in the office 5 days a week to assist with meeting clients, booking meetings, and assisting with the up keep of the office.
The successful candidate will bring proven experience within a Team Assistant or Office Coordinator role. They will understand how to liaise and cooperate with senior stakeholders, showing confidence in their communication. We are looking for someone who is reliable, down-to-earth, focused and self-managed.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Acting as Front of House for any external visitors.
- Booking meetings
- Coordinating travel
- Answering the main phone line, transferring calls and forwarding messages in a timely manner.
- Supporting the Executive Assistants with any overflow work to support the senior directors.
- General office admin including printing, IT troubleshooting, post collection/distribution, couriers, ad-hoc errands and requests from the wider office.
- 2-5 years within a similar office coordinator role.
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressured environment.
- Personable with a can do attitude
if you are looking to step into a Team Assistant position please send your CV immediately to Holly Moore at [email protected]
Please note, that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.